2022 World Snooker Championship - 16th April to 2nd May

Soldato
Always enjoy watching Ronnie. My favourite player to watch. I've watched snooker all my life. I think I've seen all of the Crucible tournaments. I would have been nearly 3 years when I watched my first :)

Commissario
OP
Wonder how many times Taylor will bring up the 85 final during the final of this year's tournament. Taking bets anyone?

He didn't mention it once.

That was a great last session, Judd was very gracious in defeat and I loved Ronnie's reactions. I wouldn't want to bet against him making it eight next year.

Soldato
What was up with him a the referee?

Ronnie missed something and got a bit aggro with himself, I think the ref thought he'd done something similar to the ****er gesture he gave a ball a while back and gave him a warning for it. Ronnie just insisted that he'd done no such thing and the referee should keep his nose out. Pointed his finger and said "don't start" to the ref.

TBH, it was a fuss about nothing. Ref being over zealous but understandable given his remit and O'Sullivan's recent previous. O'Sullivan didn't deal with it well either. Trump was the one who was hardest done by as it interrupted the frame, a point he made at the time to the ref, asking him why he couldn't have waited until frame end.

Back
Top Bottom