• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2080 Fan Speed.. issue or not?

Soldato
Hey guys,

I am selling the 1660ti I got as I got a good deal on a MSI Ventus 2080..

The only thing im curious about is the fan speed.

I just checked the system after some CSGO to see where I was at..and noticed that the fan speed had - fan speed 1 and fan speed 2..

now..both are idling at 23 Constant (this is the idle speed), but when I finished CS the speeds weren't the same :confused:

Is it normal for the fans to fluctuate at different speeds depending on the temps etc?

Associate
I think the fluctuation is due to the dual fan controllers, if you check out the PCB there appear to be two sockets, one for each fan.

I expected a more 'bargain bucket' experience with this one, much like the Palit 1070 I had before it. But it's fast, cool and quiet. You'll like it.

Soldato
OP
Yeah, I thought it might be more "budget based" too. But the build quality and performance seems very good. After the Man City game tonight I think I will ramp up the stress on it. Scared too :D I always get paranoid about new things and hardware changes, :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom