• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2080 Ti Aorus- Ultra Fire Strike Stress Test.

Associate
Hi. My card Aorus Rtx 2080 ti. Normal version,not Xtreme.
Today i tested Fire Strike Ultra Stress Test.
I restarted pc and make a test. But it not passed it showed 96,6%.
Screen:

ao.jpg

Everything looks normal,low temps,no throttling,etc. So i dont know why it not passed.

So i restart pc again ,wait some time and make next run and it passed:

ao2.jpg

And again i made a third run and it made again 98,4%.

Next run and not passed:

ao3.jpg

Look at the GPU USAGE its a 91% at first beggining seconds in benchmark ( stutter ) . So maybe its a reason? AFter that fps are normal . Sometimes when it stutter at beggining at benchmark it will not pass and show 95-95% just. Bug maybe?

ao4.jpg

Rest pc:
9900K ( turbo on )
2x16 GB GSKILL 3000MHZ
Corsair 750RmX
Asus Z390-A

Associate
All it means is as your card warmed up and the clocks dropped a little with the boost 3.0 or whatever it calls it now, FS deems it unstable clocks.

If you max your fan speed and run the test I bet you get a very high %.

Man of Honour
How many threads do you need for people to tell you that you have a thermal problem.

Run a bench and all system parts warm up.

Run bench again and you get a lower score or a fail.

Please stop spamming threads on this.

Edit

You are using air cooling for both the CPU and GPU, all that heat is going into your case.

Last edited:
Soldato
How many threads do you need for people to tell you that you have a thermal problem.

Run a bench and all system parts warm up.

Run bench again and you get a lower score or a fail.

Please stop spamming threads on this.

Edit

You are using air cooling for both the CPU and GPU, all that heat is going into your case.

Told.

Back
Top Bottom