21 Year old beast (bodybuilding related)

Soldato
OP
Bennah said:
Not impressed. Would'nt like my body to be like that at all.

How strong is he though? Is it just for show and no strength?

Just watching the video now.

You cant possibly get that much muscle and size wihout getting strong at the same time.

He squats 800lbs, so yeh he is stupidly strong

Soldato
Everyone all over bodybuilding message boards are talking about this guy. Great potential for bodybuilding. He has competed and looked quite good doing so. Ofcourse he is still bringing up his lacking muscles since he was training for pure strength before but he's making huge gains extremely quickly.

Would love to see what happens to him in a couple years.

Soldato
OP
Bennah said:
I know he would be strong, but Im saying that not strong as some people. who pure strength and no ugly over-sized muscles to show for it.

Not as strong as some people no. But the pure strength guys (worlds strongest man etc) are bigger than this guy they just have a different diet and dont have the low bodyfat that this guy has. If they diet down they would be vascular like him with bulgind muscles.

You qont find many 21 year olds as strong as him, if any.

Soldato
Simply Awesome for a 21 year old. As you've so blatently pointed out, many of you find this disgusting, but show respect for the lad he's put many many hours hard work in and is clearly very dedicated to his sport. More importantly, he's doing something he enjoys.

Permabanned
tbh whats the point its like when you read about the worlds fatest person, he will be dead by 50 unless he has major operations to replace the valves in his body.

All show and no go.

Suspended
Call him a poof then jog away, he won't be able to keep up with you have 200 yards.

I'd rather have a "Bruce Lee" figure where you've got tons of stamina than a body builder and can only sprint 100 yards before giving up.

Back
Top Bottom