27" 1440p monitor around £300

Associate
As per the title I am looking for a 27" 1440p monitor around £300.
Ideally a good response time at 144hz+. It would be for mostly gaming.

After looking at many reviews I was looking at the GIGABYTE M27Q - which I can find for around £329.

However I can see this on offer - so its this a good option.:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/msi-...een-led-backlit-gaming-monitor-mo-00y-ms.html

or

is this even better:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/msi-...ved-led-backlit-gaming-monitor-mo-00r-ms.html

I note the later is a VA - I do mostly game and in a lit room, so would the IPS one be much better ?

Last edited:
Associate
The Gigabyte M27Q has been on my radar for a while and the reviews are quite favourable.

I've also read very good reviews on the Dell-S2721DGFA which has an IPS panel. It's all personal preference.

I have a 4k monitor but I have started playing more higher refresh rate titles lately so am debating the move up should I say move down!

Associate
OP
The M27Q was also on top of my list, as it got good reviews on various ratings sites too. But the MSI G273QF has good discount at the moment and reviews are similar.
Have just realised the MAG272 is curved - so maybe that's not for me.

Soldato
The Dell is the one I've had my eye on for a while, it's a bit pricey at the moment (£350 from Dell direct) but should come down again at some point fairly soon.

Soldato
The Dell is the one I've had my eye on for a while, it's a bit pricey at the moment (£350 from Dell direct) but should come down again at some point fairly soon.

Don't forget if you (or a family member) work for a company which use Dell products, you might be able to use their Advantage program (basically discount vouchers if you have a valid company email address)

Soldato
Don't forget if you (or a family member) work for a company which use Dell products, you might be able to use their Advantage program (basically discount vouchers if you have a valid company email address)

Yeah I would have been able to get it for £251 last year around Black Friday, unfortunately my Dell discount seems to have ended as of the new year.

Back
Top Bottom