£3,000 fine for barking dog owners

Capodecina
Soldato
BBC Online said:
The owners of a Jack Russell that kept neighbours awake with its "continuous" barking, have been fined almost £3,000. Cardiff council said it recorded 1,350 barks in a 45 minute period, which is about one bark every two seconds. (LINK)
One of our inconsiderate neighbours puts out their wee dog last thing at night and every morning at about 6AM - it yaps incessantly. During the week it acts as an alarm clock but at weekends and in the evening it is incredibly annoying. I have never been able to pinpoint where it is but perhaps I will make more of an effort following this case.

Permabanned
'round 'ere it seems like every other house has a yappy dog.
We need to bring back dog licenses so we actually have data on how many dogs of each type there are.
Then when it seems everyone has registered their dogs, start taxing the nuts off them.

Soldato
Hopefully we can now see unlimited fines for owners of ****** cats who let them out to spread excriment around everyone eses gardens.

Or at the very least make it legal to shoot them
If caught In your garden

Soldato
The fines for annoying dogs are nuts. After the initial fine if they don't stop the owner can be fined £500 a DAY.

If you have a yappy dog and someone reports it, you basically either need to train it properly asap or get rid of it. Which is fine by me.

Associate
@NoobCannon Brave man, cats are cats, sorry I have three all kept indoors ! 4 dogs who don’t bark ! Animals will be animals we share a planet ;) Take it up with owners ? No malice intended or meant, just think equal of all :)

Take care

T

Soldato
@NoobCannon Brave man, cats are cats, sorry I have three all kept indoors ! 4 dogs who don’t bark ! Animals will be animals we share a planet ;) Take it up with owners ? No malice intended or meant, just think equal of all :)

Take care

T

Do what you want. When your hobby / pet starts causing a disturbance expect disgruntled neighbours and in this case, a hefty fine.

Back
Top Bottom