£3,000 fine for barking dog owners

Soldato
Lol you post crap like that and call me a keyboard warrior? Shooting someone’s pet isn’t an opinion that anyone should have. Get a grip and grow up.

It is an opinion, As you can see from the way my post was worded. You dont agree with it and have gone on a keyboard rampage

But if you want to continue being a penis you
Go for.

Soldato
Oh lord about time something was done about this. Barking dogs drive me nuts used to have a girl in the flat opposite where I used to live and every morning she went out leaving her two yappy little dogs to stand next to the front door and bark non stop until she came home late. Yap yap yap yap yap. Yap yap yap yap yappity yap yap. Yap yap yap. Used to drive me crackers eventually snapped and yelled "SHUUUUT UUUP!" only she'd come home early and said something unrepeatable back.

Strangely enough she moved out after that...

Soldato
I don't know why people buy dogs and stand them outside all day. Apart from it being borderline cruel, they seem to have little consideration for anyone else around them.

Soldato
It's amazing how owners of Jack Russell's and other annoying yappy dogs just seem to tune the constant yapping out. They annoy everyone else on the street, apart from the owner it seems.

My neighbour has a yappy dog and they used to leave it alone all day while they were at work and it would constantly bark from the second they left at 7am,, to 6pm when they got back. then they would put it out back and it would yap some more. I was on the verge of getting the council involved as it was driving me insane, but luckily one of them seems to be off work now, so it doesn't bark all day, just when they put it out. Inb4 talk to neighbours so they can tell the dog not to bark while they're at work...

Soldato
I find some dog owners are the most inconsiderate people when it comes to their dogs. They are not children ffs, either stop the dog barking and if not it should be taken from them.

Associate
We have 3 dogs including a highly strung kelpy and apart from when we play with them there is no barking oh and unless someone knocks on the door which i prefer them barking then. We are not super owner's we just give our dogs plenty of time and attention because that's the responsibility you undertake when owning a dog but sadly there are too many people who buy puppies upload a few selfies and other pics of the cute puppy then stop bothering with them once they are not cute anymore. I would support a dog license scheme being bought in and mandatory puppy training classes would put off a lot of the casual owner's.

Soldato
Cats get to me too, especially the three or four that roam this street. I wouldn't want to kill one but I wouldn't have an issue if one didn't return one day. I just throw a bit of water at them if I catch them in the garden, they run a mile.

We shouldn't have to pick their mess up on an almost daily basis, plus their attempt to bury them are rubbish and never actually covers anything. Getting your own cat isn't an answer too, you just then become part of the problem but for somebody else.

Soldato
I find some dog owners are the most inconsiderate people when it comes to their dogs. They are not children ffs, either stop the dog barking and if not it should be taken from them.

What? Dogs are animals with limited intelligence. Children are humans with vast capability for understanding why the noise they are making is inappropriate.

My dog barking for a minute or so when he goes in the garden is perfectly fine (I cannot expect an animal to stay absolutely silent whilst he goes for a poo.

Children on the other hand can be told to shut up and not scream/shout for hours on end during my weekend when I want to have my back foot open or watch the tv in peace.

What actually happens is god awful parents let their young children run about in the garden/ street unsupervised, with not a care in the world for if they bother anyone else / hurt themselves / get molested.

Soldato
dogs, plenty of them wander around our town as the owners let them out or they run off.

still I wouldn't want to kill any of them..

Letting dogs out to roam on their own was made illegal back in the 80s (I think it was the 80s). Any found wondering around now will haul away if the authorities find them. It is about time dogs were licensed though tbh, as they are in some other countries.

I have a cat that keeps ******** in my garden atm. I put up one of those sonic things and it's not been back since. If that doesn't work I'm going to put tree grease along the top of the fence, or maybe chilli powder as a last resort :p

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Maybe all these yapping dogs are barking at cats trying to get into their gardens and poop ;)

We have a pretty noisy dog a couple houses down, our dog doesn't bark much at all, and a swift word puts a stop to it if she does decide to talk back to said dog.

Back
Top Bottom