3 Pics from an Aerosmith gig

Soldato
Ok, now i dont claim to be a good photographer or know what makes a "good picture" critically. but i took some pics on my old Powershot A75 when i saw aerosmith in belgium last weekend and would like some C&C on 3 of them.

This is probably going to be the last big outing for the A75 as i'm after a new compact for gigs (as my other thread says :p)

graspop07040mi4.jpg

(1st Version)http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2369/graspop07039fa3.jpg
graspop07039bh1.jpg

graspop07045qc4.jpg

Thanks, and be as nice or as harsh as required :)

Matt

Last edited:
Associate
I agree that number 2 is cracking, though I think it'd be even better if the lights were cut from the bottom...I liked them at first but on further looks I found them distracting and felt they detracted from the mood of the photo. I really like 1 as well, but aren't much for 3...I can't think how to explain why though...

Soldato
OP
TheAlex said:
I agree that number 2 is cracking, though I think it'd be even better if the lights were cut from the bottom...I liked them at first but on further looks I found them distracting and felt they detracted from the mood of the photo. I really like 1 as well, but aren't much for 3...I can't think how to explain why though...

y'know, i feel exactly the same way about the lights, at first they're ok... then they just suck! editing now :p

check the 1st post again :)

Last edited:
Soldato
i'd stick my name and the year in the bottom right hand corner too, before someone half inches the picture and claims it for themselves!!

not that i'm suggesting anyone from these forums would, but anyone can browse here without being a member.

Back
Top Bottom