£300 to spend on a home weight setup.

Caporegime
right well ive managed to do 2 pages in word so far excluding pictures, i think the write up will take some time.

ive covered racks, multi systems and that. just moved onto weights and about to do a simple guide on buying olympic plates.

tomorrow i will do a bit about benches and a guide on buying a decent bench, then move onto matting.

then i will do a bit about dumbells, all in ones and seperates.

after dumbells that will be the first post done. so i will end it with a simple price guide so anyone looking at it will know the cost of building a simple home gym with the most basic of equipment, therefore just matting, a rack, bench and olympic bar and weights.

should be up by the end of the week, then you guys can feel free to voice your opinions or suggest edits to the OP. you can then feel free to add options and information to the thread.

like that website which shows you how to build your own home gym equipment from wood, etc.

also expect to see a lot of pictures of your own home gyms too.

Soldato
Sounds decent PS :)

Be good to get it stickied to refer newbs to.

I'll pop some pictures of my set up in once you make the thread :)

Soldato
Yep I'll get some pics up eventually as well. In limbo a bit at the moment as I'm temp set up in the attic until I can get the garage cleared out properly. Got my hands on another four, 20kg tri-grip plates today so better get a move on before it all comes crashing through the roof!:D

Back
Top Bottom