• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3070 GTA V (1440p)

Soldato
for me i played gta5 fine at 1080p when it came out. Then i got a vega56 and 1440p monitor and had issues when action got going i thought it was the card but it probably wasnt. Then i got a 6700xt and same thing. Turns out it was either the polling rate on mouse set high i.e 1000 or the logitech gaming software. Once i closed that the frame rate was stable in action scenes again. I lowered the polling rate to 125 i dont think theres much diff between that and 1000. But high rates can cause high cpu usage so i keep it down now. But when i go to play gta5 i close logitech sw and i can play it maxed fine now. I keep it locked to 75/60 tho cos i think menus lag if u dont.

Back
Top Bottom