• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3070 worth the extra £100-£150 vs 6700XT

Associate
OP
I am on the PA discord with it set for FE but out and about is a no go, no data plan on my phone (im on payg and £10 lasts me months, sad I know but when my total call duration for the duration of the S7 Edge release which is about 3-4 years is less than 24 hours you dont need topping up often lol)

Which discord are you on?I'm now seeing 3070s that are now costing £50 more, so the gap is narrowing. I'm now thinking if I can hold out for an FE card. Maybe I'll see how I do on the next drop them go from there. In the meantime I can buy all the other parts for my system and see if I can borrow a 1080Ti off a friend who just upgraded to a 6700xt.

Seems they are few and far between, had to create an account on the site needed though to prepare.

Associate
Which discord are you on?I'm now seeing 3070s that are now costing £50 more, so the gap is narrowing. I'm now thinking if I can hold out for an FE card. Maybe I'll see how I do on the next drop them go from there. In the meantime I can buy all the other parts for my system and see if I can borrow a 1080Ti off a friend who just upgraded to a 6700xt.

Seems they are few and far between, had to create an account on the site needed though to prepare.

Part Alert Discord, tried the telegram thing on my old ios device that I use as a remote with no sim for home stuff but you HAVE to input a phone number so uninstalled it.

Associate
OP
Thanks, keeping an eye on FE drops. In the meantime, my friend is dropping off his 1080 (not Ti but beggars can't be choosers) on the weekend. So, I should be good for a little longer till I score an FE or prices drop (not likely). Now, to continue with upgrading the rest of the PC???

Back
Top Bottom