• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
I think you have to go through NVidia. That's what I did anyway. As soon as I got the tweet I went to Nvidia store and went from there.

Managed to pay for one and have the initial email, now I'm praying I won't get an email that it was too late and order was cancelled.
I tried that too but was immediately out of stock.

Associate
Aw, I only got the first email...ah well.

Will depend where from I guess. Took 15 mins for the second email to come through and I think that was because I used a cc so has external authorisation. Other payment methods may not need additional email updates.

Soldato
I'm signed up to the discord, I didn't get an alert through this time though! :(
I got an alert through Ctrl Alt Stock discord group, it was strange as it seemed to know the drop was happening ahead of time. A few minutes later it seemed to happen but the buy button never appeared for me and it just went out of stock. I didn't refresh fast enough obviously.

Associate
After reading through this thread last night, I setup Discord and Telegram with the PartAlert bot (Which I’ve never have attempted before). I was just on YouTube watching a 3090FE Video on how to the RGB works and up pops an alert on my phone! Damm, never moved so quick and placed an order for one...
Thanks for the guys on the earlier posts on how to setup these bots on my phone. And yes, 3090 will be going in my case :)

Associate
I've only received a first email, but then again I'm questioning my sanity in buying a £1400 GPU so I'd almost prefer if they cancelled. I'm like a damn crack addict with computer gear.

Soldato
Will depend where from I guess. Took 15 mins for the second email to come through and I think that was because I used a cc so has external authorisation. Other payment methods may not need additional email updates.

I paid via amazon pay, is it normal for that to stay pending?
the card on amazon pay is a cc not debit card.

Associate
Don't worry about how many emails you had, the system takes ages to catch up, if it went through you'll be fine.

I've often had payment authorised emails take a couple of hours to come through, especially if you've used paypal or amazon pay.

You may get lucky with it being sent out in time for tonights DPD collection, but more likely tomorrows for delivery on Friday

Associate
I paid via amazon pay, is it normal for that to stay pending?
the card on amazon pay is a cc not debit card.

Never used Amazon pay but if pending then that likely suggests why you haven’t had a second email yet. Assuming the stock is allocated as purchases are made then it should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom