• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
the nvidia page i think has same cache issue as a certain other retailer, for me that page never said available, I got to the page because the bot posted the direct link.

Associate
To be fair it was Saturday evening, but like others say, competitors are smashing it. Oh well. I'm just hoping it will actually show and they won't suddenly tell me that all of the in stock stuff I ordered is out of stock.
I ordered the same item but in a different colour (water cooling fitting) with the competitor at 13:04 today, just got the dispatched email.

Associate
I ordered the same item but in a different colour (water cooling fitting) with the competitor at 13:04 today, just got the dispatched email.

A bit silly, really.

I just can't be arsed cancelling and re ordering the 500 quid of watercooling bits I've ordered, so they've got me this time, but I think I'll go elsewhere next time.

Caporegime
Starting to wonder if nvidia are having really low yields on the 3080, or they're the most sought after so they sell out instantly. Any drop of stock seems to last a minute or 2 tops, which either means people trampling over each other to get one, or barely double digit stock...or both.

Associate
Starting to wonder if nvidia are having really low yields on the 3080, or they're the most sought after so they sell out instantly. Any drop of stock seems to last a minute or 2 tops, which either means people trampling over each other to get one, or barely double digit stock...or both.

The 3080 makes the scalpers the best return.. its as simple as that.

Caporegime

Limited production (probably to protect AIBs from having to compete with the FE), still sold at RRP, huge demand from users/scalpers/miners. They're very hard to get.

Associate

The 3060 ti FE and 3070 FE both sold out in around the same time; the whole thing is a fiesta.

I'd love to know what goes on in the Chinese factory where these are made; easy to forget that the entire world wants these things. I literally have no idea what sort of scale these cards are produced on but even something like 1000 a day sounds very small when you factor the entire world.

Back
Top Bottom