1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

30xx Series Founders Edition

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Dirk Diggler, 24 Sep 2020.

1. crazyDAJT

Wise Guy

Finally - order confirmed 3080FE

2. Trig

Mobster

Yeah, for the first time since before Christmas, I'm sat in front of my PC when there's a drop, click on the link, there's an option to add to basket, click on it, this item is no longer available to add to basket...

FML lol

3. SkillTim

Gangster

Well the telegram got me through to the website but no buy button. 3060Ti or 3080 would have been good.

4. Dirk Diggler

Capodecina

Just bagged a 3060ti which is what I wanted for my second system, so I'll get my 3070 Vision onto the MM once my order is confirmed by the competitor. :)

5. shiver

Wise Guy

Are the telegram alerts slower than other options? Got all the way through to basket and checkout, order declined again

6. Lmg80

Hitman

Yes I got one wohoo!!!!

7. Lmg80

Hitman

I used telegram link and got one

8. xPETEZx

Gangster

Order declined suggests you have either ordered one before, or somebody with your exact post code has.

It does not sound like the alert you got was too slow, as you managed to get all the way to checkout fine.

9. SkillTim

Gangster

Holy mother of God! I think I got one. 3080FE telegramed at 9:50am.

10. Uhtred

Soldato

I find the telegram channel very quick but sometimes the app notifications take a few seconds to come through (on windows at least). Last week I happened to be browsing on my phone and telegram (andoird app) popped up, I turned to my laptop and clicked in the telgram window (windows app) and I saw the message render and was able to click on it immediately.

11. Shawreyboy

Wise Guy

Clicked on Telegram link at 09:50 on 4G and was blocked by Cloudflare… got no internet for a couple of weeks due to just moving house :(

12. SkillTim

Gangster

Sorry to hear. It takes the stars aligning, if you've been a good boy AND what way the wind is blowing to get one.

13. Shawreyboy

Wise Guy

It is what it is. The hunt for the elusive card continues.

14. neeb

Associate

I used the telegram app to get mine last week

15. shiver

Wise Guy

Hmm that doesn't sound good. I did actually order a 3090 before but cancelled the order. Perhaps its that?

16. flaca

Associate

Telegram definitely seems fastest to me. I got a 3080Ti couple of weeks ago - still in the box! Also just got all the way through checkout with a 3080 just now but order declined, presumably due to address check - yes I know, just was actually hoping to swap 3080Ti for 3080. I am now set on keeping the 3080Ti...first world problems...

17. Yueh Huang

Associate

Finally got a GPU for my desktop. I bagged 3060 ti and did think about 3080 Lol. Well. I am lucky enough though. BTW, I got the notification on telegram.

18. RXSyd

Associate

Think I got one in today's drop but I won't believe it for sure until its in my hands - used the discord server someone posted. Seems like a lot of happy people this time? Stock situation getting better?

Now to try and get a decent monitor...

19. mr-fluff

Gangster

Finally had one in my basket at 9:50 then got an payment issue with my address....tried again with a different card but got the empty basket error when i submitted bit annoying but very much my own fault :-(. i do have a pending transaction on my banking app but I'm not optimistic.

20. BallistixOnZ490

Wise Guy

I checked at around 9am and still nothing, went for breakfast and a wander around the garden at 10am and missed the drop yay.

On the other hand I've been playing around with undervolting my 1080 Ti. Still does 1860 Mhz at 0.9mv.