• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
I can’t believe there was a drop yesterday when I wasn’t keeping tabs. I’ve been watching like a hawk for a few weeks :( How often do they pop up?

Drop is random I believe, only the retailer or Nvidia will know when is next drop

also the drop was this morning and 3090 was still available when I checked around 11:10am

Last edited:
Associate
Oops, meant today not yesterday. I’m actually after a 3060 ti so perhaps they’ll appear some time soon as they didn’t today.

The 3070/80/90 cards where on Nvidia's French and Spanish sites yesterday but no sign of the other cards, maybe the next drop.
Took me a while to get lucky so keep checking discord.

Soldato
I can’t believe there was a drop yesterday when I wasn’t keeping tabs. I’ve been watching like a hawk for a few weeks :( How often do they pop up?

Someone else posted as much but I never considered previously, if there is some kind of official press release of some feature or advance or even better a new kind of card goes live then its possible there is some drop made there. I think of it like a King having bread thrown into the crowd while he appears to prompt cheers from the paupers below.
I dont know if someone has a rough schedule for vip type events, crypto will take this whole year to pull out of its dive imo which might scare a few into selling before it arrests the fall. Energy prices in europe are rising might help trim their enthusiasm also.

Associate
I noticed uk drops happening in the mornings . So that's good thing to consider .

If u look thro a history of alerts U see, uk alerts are from 9AM To 11AM or something like that.

Soldato

Normally when this guy decides he wants to treat us all.

XAZ9afB.gif

Drops have been every couple of weeks recently but not always all the cards, yesterday was 3070,3080 (very few) and lots of 3090s it seems as many got them it seems, way more than the other cards.

Associate
Fair enough. :)

The trouble I had with it was no matter what I tried I couldn't get my phone to make a noise when the alerts came through. Never did figure out it.

I seem to have that issue too. Other discord notifications work for me, and I set it up as per the instructions.

Edit: Now working. Didn’t change anything, it just started to work.

Last edited:
Associate
You have to be right on it though. I was away from my desk and picked up the notification about 10 mins after it pinged and all the 3070 and 3080 were already gone. As said in another post, 3090 remained in stock for around an hour.
You need to add to basket and pay within 5 mins… that’s how fast they go.

Associate
Yep understood. My phone basically will not leave my person until I have one! Just witnessed a £600 3060 ti go in 5 mins, which I could’ve grabbed, but I’m not paying that for one.

Associate
Get on to the Part Alert discord and you can sign up for notifications as soon as the drops happen.

Have done this, thanks :D

You want Telegram, not discord. Telegram is crucially a bit faster to update so you can get the jump on bots. Telegram also has a desktop client so no worries of missing out even if you're in a middle of giving a presentation or something..

Back
Top Bottom