• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
I'm assuming this thread is ok as OcUK don't sell the FE therefore Nvidia store isn't a competitor. I've created this because the other thread is getting massive traffic and is related to OcUK orders specifically.

Founders Edition: NVIDIA Resizable BAR Firmware Update Tool:

NVIDIA Resizable BAR Firmware Update Tool | NVIDIA (custhelp.com)

Useful links:

https://www.findmyorder.com/sstore?Action=DisplayHomePage&SiteID=findmyor&Locale=en_US

https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-3070-3090

I did some benching with my 1080ti-FE for comparison, prior to installing the 3080-FE.

Both cards at Stock settings.
Ryzen 3700x Stock
8Pack RAM @3600

hbStHMI.jpg

HYZ8zXt.jpg

WtrnZrj.jpg

PWltOis.jpg

zAC03nU.jpg

VJIdsMe.jpg

lCU9dFb.jpg

H2yh6OS.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
No, I haven't. I just came on to this site to see if anyone had any progress. The money is still pending in my bank and order shows pending, not processing on the status checker. I'm so worried lol.

Associate
Just called support. They said I need to wait for it to approve, but they probably just wanted me off the phone. Keep checking your email I guess.

Soldato
I’ve spoken to live chat twice this evening, the first time I was told that my order was pending as they had to check it was a legitimate purchase and not a bot.

The second time I was told my order will be checked tomorrow and hopefully shipped with 1-2 days.

The money has gone out of my bank so hopefully at some point tomorrow we’ll get an update on the orders.

Soldato
OP
Ah, so we're all in same or similar situation. My order says processing, I've had an email saying it's approved and the charge is showing as pending on my credit card.

They're probably wading through their human checks, which is understandable.

Soldato
Had the two emails; processing and payment approved.

Web Store status is still processing. But an invoice and VAT receipt are available. I am guessing it is just awaiting shipping.

Soldato
OP
Had the two emails; processing and payment approved.

Web Store status is still processing. But an invoice and VAT receipt are available. I am guessing it is just awaiting shipping.

I checked my VAT receipt and it just lists the free items, no card.

Strange.

Edit: actually, it's showing unlock codes for GeForce Now & Watchdogs

Associate
I’ve still only had 1 email so far.

Same. Spoke to my bank who said that everything is fine and to just wait. Same with Nvidia... just been told to wait. Just worrying because in one of the Discord channels I use for notifications people were saying that there are were only taking 30 mins.

Associate
Im still waiting for the card to come back into stock im in no rush its at the right price point and in my view the best 3080 regarding design and cooling i love my FE 2070s and rather another FE over a AIB card.

Associate
Im still waiting for the card to come back into stock im in no rush its at the right price point and in my view the best 3080 regarding design and cooling i love my FE 2070s and rather another FE over a AIB card.

Yeah, I want to get my FE confirmed so I can cancel my other 3080. It looks really nice and the cooling is meant to be good + at £650 I can't complain.

Soldato
Same. Spoke to my bank who said that everything is fine and to just wait. Same with Nvidia... just been told to wait. Just worrying because in one of the Discord channels I use for notifications people were saying that there are were only taking 30 mins.
My card got blocked the first time by the fraud prevention team so had to use a onetime passcode to authorise payment again, I think that’s why mine is taking longer.

Associate
Order status: pending, I got my order received email yesterday at 5.58am and nothing since. The money is also pending in my bank account.

Took me ages to checkout as I was on my phone and couldn't login to my account - had to check out as guest in the end.
Really hoping this comes through as I think I'm quiet far back in the queue with my order with OC

Fingers crossed!

Associate
Order status: pending, I got my order received email yesterday at 5.58am and nothing since. The money is also pending in my bank account.

Took me ages to checkout as I was on my phone and couldn't login to my account - had to check out as guest in the end.
Really hoping this comes through as I think I'm quiet far back in the queue with my order with OC

Fingers crossed!

This is the exact same situation I'm in, just stuck in pending. Keep me updated. I'm sure it'll go through soon.

Associate
Just joined to also report that my order status has changed from Pending to Processing after an order was placed close to 6.00 am yesterday and the order approved email has been received.

Back
Top Bottom