• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
660 huh? And I thought I had waited a long time! :D

The price hike would not have applied to me if not for the website continuously crashing and preventing me from placing an order at the time of release. I asked for a refund based on the difference in price between the time I ordered and the lower price later in the day, but by the time they read my web note the price had shot up past what I paid so they would not refund the difference. Not cool. Looking forward to receiving the FE, hopefully in fully working order, so I can get a refund.

Associate
660 huh? And I thought I had waited a long time! :D

The price hike would not have applied to me if not for the website continuously crashing and preventing me from placing an order at the time of release. I asked for a refund based on the difference in price between the time I ordered and the lower price later in the day, but by the time they read my web note the price had shot up past what I paid so they would not refund the difference. Not cool. Looking forward to receiving the FE, hopefully in fully working order, so I can get a refund.
Yeah I was running 2 in SLI and it was okay but when I moved into my new house a couple years ago I plugged it in and something blew so I’ve been without for a while. I was online here trying to order at 2pm but couldn’t get the site to load until 5.30. Crazy day!

Associate
I was online here trying to order at 2pm but couldn’t get the site to load until 5.30. Crazy day!

Similar situation here, was present at 2.00pm. I got to checkout once with the MSRP once but for some reason it didn't allow me to checkout (payment button was not present or it was greyed out)... having read other comments here, by that time it would probably have charged me the Gouge Edition price anyway regardless of what the cart said.

Soldato
The last time I bought an FE was the 1080 Ti. I ordered as soon as pre-orders opened and it was delivered just over a week later on release day! That was Digital River too. I was really impressed with how smooth the whole experience was. I realise supplies may be more limited this time, but they really seem to have cocked things up.

Associate
Any tips on monitoring stock for fe? I've seen people ebaying them with order confirmation well after the 17th so they must be popping in and out of stock. Ive had FE since my sli 980s, I really hate all of the aib designs and now there is the power delivery issue...its probably going to make fe even more desirable.

Back
Top Bottom