• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
These are big bois. Happy I ended up with FE and not an AIB now.

IMG_20200929_105144589_HDR.jpg

Associate
These are big bois. Happy I ended up with FE and not an AIB now.

IMG_20200929_105144589_HDR.jpg

Can't believe I have to wait until 11pm to see my baby :(

Cant wait to open her up

Also can't wait to cancel my OCUK and other rip off retailer pre-orders. Hopefully more people can get FE to cancel their gouged AIB orders.

Associate
Also can't wait to cancel my OCUK and other rip off retailer pre-orders. Hopefully more people can get FE to cancel their gouged AIB orders.

Just got mine :) and have also cancelled my OCUK order. Now just the wait to finish work before I can use it! I had ordered the TUF originally which I think is one of the better AIB cards but way too impatient to wait until Christmas for it and prefer the FE anyway as well as it being cheaper! At least people who are still waiting will get bumped up the queue slightly

Soldato
How did you guys know when its back in stock, just keep on refreshing Nvidia website all the time ?
Complete fluke. It was speculated that the 3080 might also be restocked on 3090 release day. The night before the website change slightly in that the 3080 gained a check availability button. So I could sense something was coming. I happened to wake up real early on 3090 release day so I gave the website a quick check.

Associate
Complete fluke. I happened to wake up real early on 3090 release day. It was speculated that the 3080 might also be restocked that day so I gave the website a quick check. The night before the website change slightly in that it gained a check availability button. So I could sense something was coming...
Will have to check every now and than i guess :cool:

Back
Top Bottom