• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
I think there's a lot of kind of scaremongering with this. If NV implemented captcha on the API too I don't think it'd be possible at least for many of the simple bots and most if not all are.
However, creating something to notify only is not too difficult to do but ordering would need to be manual

According the users there, snatcher opens a checkout page when the card is in stock. So you just checkout as guest. They also say the sniper is able to checkout fully but I've not set that up. I'm just worried with snatcher Nvidia will ban the IP and any orders from that IP.

Associate
Will do, much appreciated.

You may also want to consider the Distill Chrome extension, I hear that some have successfully received alerts through it.

No problem :) I think I'm just going the old school way, F5 :)

Also I heard that if you click on checkout on the page and it gets stuck on "Checking out", you can go directly to the link below and you should have the card in the checkout.

https://store.nvidia.com/store?Acti...ocale=en_GB&SiteID=nvidia&id=QuickBuyCartPage

Associate
No problem :) I think I'm just going the old school way, F5 :)

Also I heard that if you click on checkout on the page and it gets stuck on "Checking out", you can go directly to the link below and you should have the card in the checkout.

https://store.nvidia.com/store?Acti...ocale=en_GB&SiteID=nvidia&id=QuickBuyCartPage

Yeah same. Good ol' F5 for me too. Many thanks for the tip regarding checking out, was not aware of this.

Its crazy to think that we all have the money and willing to part with it, and yet still strategising about how best to approach getting the cards :D

Associate
Yeah same. Good ol' F5 for me too. Many thanks for the tip regarding checking out, was not aware of this.

Its crazy to think that we all have the money and willing to part with it, and yet still strategising about how best to approach getting the cards :D

Yes totally, not sure what they were thinking when releasing a product with no sufficient stock. I really want a FE as they stand out in uniqueness and seems to offer substantially close performance to AIB cards. I hope everyone here will get one soon. After all the effort we've put in place, I can only hope :)

Associate
Associate
Dumb question but I'm guessing you have to add to cart first ? :p - Good luck everyone btw. We looking at about 05:30?
not at all man, after you click on add to cart if it gets stuck try the link. I am not sure If it will work but people suggesting that's how they got around the issue on 3090 launch. With 3090 launch, I got stuck on the checking out a lot. I hope we'll see the elusive add to cart button soon.

Associate
not at all man, after you click on add to cart if it gets stuck try the link. I am not sure If it will work but people suggesting that's how they got around the issue on 3090 launch. With 3090 launch, I got stuck on the checking out a lot. I hope we'll see the elusive add to cart button soon.
Better to ask and be safe :) Thank you for the advice.

Associate
14-DFF3-D1-D48-D-4-BF5-98-BA-A88261-E08-AA2.png

LOL

Back
Top Bottom