• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Mine wasn’t displaced same day, took them until the next day. If you check their Covid status site it implies there currently behind on orders which isn’t surprising and no different to OCUK. It’s pretty nuts out there at the moment in e-commerce land.

It says everything when DPD are delivering on a Sunday at no extra charge.

Associate
Mine wasn’t displaced same day, took them until the next day. If you check their Covid status site it implies there currently behind on orders which isn’t surprising and no different to OCUK. It’s pretty nuts out there at the moment in e-commerce land.

Same here. Got the 3060ti FE ordered a few minutes after launch, "payment authorised" at a little after 5pm, despatched nearly 24 hours after that. At 11pm last night DHL were still showing "awaiting parcel" on their tracking. This morning I got a delivery scheduled notification for this afternoon. Given everything going on I'm not surprised and I don't mind, the 3060ti is just a stop-gap until the 100+ people ahead of me in the MSI 3080 queue here get their cards and I then get mine (at which point my 3060ti will be sold for whatever it has cost me - delivery, ebay fees etc, if applicable - I'm genuinely not interested in making money on it and I still feel a little guilty for buying one instead of being just a little more patient)

Soldato

What day did your dispatch email say? When I got weekend delivery for free and this was just last week, the email for said FE order covered the dates including Saturday when my FE card arrived. For this FE order the dates are much further out hope to be proven wrong and get a FE this weekend. But shrug being my forth FE and comparing the dates in emails, I would be surprised if I do.

I suppose we will find out later today or weekend if I am right or wrong, hopefully wrong as I would like it sooner ;)

Soldato
Okay colour me wrong. My one got picked. Hoping delivery over weekend like last few would mean recieving prior to indication email which would be nice!

Associate
I managed to snag a 3080 FE last week.

I'm waiting on a new PSU but when I've tried it out with my Seasonic 650w one there's a bit of an audible coil whine when it's in menus of games etc but not when playing. (all be it I can't play anything more powerful that warcraft without it tripping my psu)

Anyone else had that?

Caporegime
I managed to snag a 3080 FE last week.

I'm waiting on a new PSU but when I've tried it out with my Seasonic 650w one there's a bit of an audible coil whine when it's in menus of games etc but not when playing. (all be it I can't play anything more powerful that warcraft without it tripping my psu)

Anyone else had that?

Extremely common when cards are churning out silly high FPS in menus. Im not sure a different PSU will make any difference but if you need a new PSU anyway it'll be interesting if it does change.

Associate
Extremely common when cards are churning out silly high FPS in menus. Im not sure a different PSU will make any difference but if you need a new PSU anyway it'll be interesting if it does change.

Yeah my current PSU just isn't up to do the job unfortunately it trips when trying to play battlefield 5. All being well it'll be here on Tues and I'll report back

Back
Top Bottom