• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
:eek: clicked immediately and actually managed to order a 3080! Very Impulse buy.

Just hope it actually gets delivered because I already got a 3070 (zotac not fe) from them a month back having found it impossible to get a 3080, but hear they're doing a 1 per customer thing now. Couple of friends will probably be interested in taking the 3070 off me if the 3080 does actually ship...

Associate
I managed to add one to basket got payment processed but then got a decline message shortly afterwards. Wonder if its because I managed to get one in a December drop (was picking this up for a friend who was after one) ?

Soldato
There must have been people watching as I didn't have to identify the bikes the second time after being on the site from the 3090 drop, yet I still missed a 3080, from link to basket but nothing in the basket after clicking add.
I know the internet connection where I am is a bit crap but still..

Soldato
I managed to add one to basket got payment processed but then got a decline message shortly afterwards. Wonder if its because I managed to get one in a December drop (was picking this up for a friend who was after one) ?
I was exact same mate. Trying for a 3080 for my brother. Got in basket, put in card details then after clicking through error message saying out of stock and empty basket. Pretty poor tbh, of its in your basket you should have at least 5 minutes to check out

Caporegime
:eek: clicked immediately and actually managed to order a 3080! Very Impulse buy.

Just hope it actually gets delivered because I already got a 3070 (zotac not fe) from them a month back having found it impossible to get a 3080, but hear they're doing a 1 per customer thing now. Couple of friends will probably be interested in taking the 3070 off me if the 3080 does actually ship...

Well done on the 3080! They're gold dust.

Soldato
Yeah I didn't have to do a captcha either, presumably because I did one for the 3090 drop (don't think I was actually going to buy one, just become a hobby clicking links to see if stuff is in stock at this point :p). I guess if you can anticipate when a card you want will drop / get lucky and do a captcha before hand then that gives you an advantage...

Well done on the 3080! They're gold dust.
Cheers :D

Soldato
Could be. I had the same message and got a 3070 in December.

Back
Top Bottom