• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
I think I have one at last :D Despite logging into the website every week my password wasn`t recognised so I had to checkout as guest, this took so long I was sure it was going to disappear from my basket.

Just got my confirmation e-mail woohoo :D:D:D

I couldn`t believe the access denied that everyone has been having, congratulations to those that managed to get one today ;)

Associate
I was on it in under 1 second got error 1020 on page trying to buy a 3080 FE (should have used my Phone on 4G )

Happened to me as well... I tried with the 3080, 3070 and even 3060Ti. I am after a 3080 so I can play in VR but it is getting to a point where I just don't care anymore, need to upgrade urgently, I am on a 770.

****** me off when I read on forums and all over internet people claiming having bought one for them, one for their brother, kids or for the dog. Or people saying they bought three because they didn't get the model they wanted... I am not gonna buy it from a scalper, I just wish everyone did the same. I bet at least half of the cards sold today are going to either eBay or the FB market.

Associate
I had a an FE 3090 in my basket that i was going to buy but purely to re-sale to someone for however much i paid as i hate scalpers but not sure how much in demand 3090's are compared to 3080's for example.

Soldato
For those that didn't or missed out, refresh the page they usually drop a few more from the cancelled ones where people have tried to buy multiples or have bought before. The link is still live, just smash F5 every few secs.

Soldato
I had a an FE 3090 in my basket that i was going to buy but purely to re-sale to someone for however much i paid as i hate scalpers but not sure how much in demand 3090's are compared to 3080's for example.

Very in demand also, anything is, if you go at RRP it will sell in minutes. The fact it went in a few mins at £1400 pretty much says it all. Infact people happy to spend that much for a 3080 for some AIB models let alone the 3090FE which in FE guise is actually very good with FE cooler.

Soldato
Real shame you can't order a 3080 if you previously had a 3060 Ti. Managed to get one to basket on the last few drops, but no matter what I try, they catch that I've had an FE card before and cancel the order.

Starting to wish I never ordered the 3060 Ti...

This^^^
Last drop I was in Saudi so couldn't get near it due to ***** internet, this time, I've left my sodding wallet at home...

Soldato
The RTX 3060 TI add to basket link reappeared, then I got through to the final stage after confirming with my bank, but then it failed (think it was just removed from my basket).

I assume this is because I already ordered a RTX 3070 FE in February.

oh well, hopefully someone else here got it :)

Associate
Ah was trying to snatch 3090 to upgrade my 3080 but the order got declined upon payment.
Not sure if I was late or is it because that would be 4th 30XX FE card purchased from my account. Oh well maybe another day. Will have to struggle with 10GB of vram a bit more. lol

Associate
Ah was trying to snatch 3090 to upgrade my 3080 but the order got declined upon payment.
Not sure if I was late or is it because that would be 4th 30XX FE card purchased from my account. Oh well maybe another day. Will have to struggle with 10GB of vram a bit more. lol
policy on FE order limits are 1 card per household and IP address of AIB or FE and manual checks after payment

Last edited:
Associate

I am surprised you managed to get 3!

Back
Top Bottom