• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
I bagged one a 3080fe this morning to, what cables do i need for it i have two pcie 8 pin cables but they split on the ends into two 8 pin connectors if that makes sense ?

Soldato
I bagged one a 3080fe this morning to, what cables do i need for it i have two pcie 8 pin cables but they split on the ends into two 8 pin connectors if that makes sense ?

its recommended to have 2 8pin coming direct from PSU and not 1 cable that splits into 2 8pin

Associate
I managed to bag a 3070 fe this morning too. I'd just sat on the bog with phone in hand when the alert went off. Perfect timing

Means my son gets a small upgrade to my old 2070 super too, and I'll sell his 2060 super for whatever the going rate is these days.

I'm only 10 mins down the road from the store too, so should be able to pick up this afternoon.

Associate
Mine has now been dispatched thankfully. Eat delivery for Monday, but you never know.
Good luck to anyone still waiting to either get one dispatched and to anyone still trying to pick one up.
I can finally leave the discord groups and stop rushing about on my phone whenever a notification pops up

Back
Top Bottom