• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
being dropped as we speak the FE cards.. so heads up

3060ti, 3070 and 3090 so far.

Managed to get a 3070 today! So happy! Its with DPD now so just got to make sure I'm home when its delivered.

For all those who didn't get there - keep trying. I had all my log in details & card details saved such that the process was as streamlined as possible.

Associate
Managed to get a 3070 today! So happy! Its with DPD now so just got to make sure I'm home when its delivered.

For all those who didn't get there - keep trying. I had all my log in details & card details saved such that the process was as streamlined as possible.

At what time did they updated you on the picking stock step?

Associate
At what time did they updated you on the picking stock step?

At 18:10 today :cry: Hence why I waited so long until writing my intial post! It also took them an hour to confirm payment was authorised. Never have I sweated so much through an entire day.

Delivery due on Monday, but generally DPD have been very good for me and I normally get orders within 1-2 days. I'll certainly be posting pictures when it arrives.

Soldato
Mine has now been dispatched thankfully. Eat delivery for Monday, but you never know.
Good luck to anyone still waiting to either get one dispatched and to anyone still trying to pick one up.
I can finally leave the discord groups and stop rushing about on my phone whenever a notification pops up
Once you get a DPD shipping notice, you can usually upgrade to Saturday delivery for £5 through the DPD tracking website. :)

Associate
I also managed to get a 3070 today. Will go nicely in my system and my 1080p 60hz monitor :D (I'm not joking), though I do have a 4K TV next to it that I use for Xbox Series X so can use that for controller enabled games.

Didn't absolutely need the upgrade from my RX 580 right now, but seeing as though I can get a good £350 by selling that, seems a bit daft not to for a cheap upgrade!

Associate
Mine was scheduled for tomorrow but just got a txt saying it will be here this afternoon !

anyone got any procedure tips for changing gpu’s my thinking is .........

create restore point
Uninstall precision x as it’s for my evga card
Run ddu and remove gpu drivers
Shut down pc
Remove old gpu
Install new gpu
Start of in safe mode
Install new gpu drivers

Back
Top Bottom