• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Bit severe mate. :cry:

Yes two dedicated runs of PCI-E will be grand. Bummer if the coolermaster only has one feed - I wouldnt know.

He simply said 'Coolermaster 650w'. We don't know which unit or how many PCI-E cables.

'Can a Corsair 750w run a 3070 Ti?' - Oh yea, absolutely sure it can.

*Corsair CV750w explodes. It still only has a single daisy chain split into two at the end PCI-E cable, and is only meant to be for office / pentium builds despite being 750w.

Its extremely bad advice right now to just think any brand of sufficient wattage will automatically be OK. Like I said people are having total system failures on 850+ PSUs with a 3080.

Associate
So I just realized I made a mistake when getting a Corsair CV for my pentium build.

Of I had paid £10-15 more for a decent EVGA 500w Gold rated, I could have gotten onto the EVGA priority list for buying one of their 3080s.

They wouldn't fit my case though, but in that case I would have simply flipped it as I don't want a new case (cant find any ITX case for 280mm AIO, triple slot GPU and 2x3.5 expansion slots).

Mine has all that but only dual slot, and I prefer the FE cards anyway.

Back
Top Bottom