• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Anyone picked a 3080FE this morning? I'm pretty sure some more stock dropped.
about 4 people have chimed in so far on this forum. Forum members might count for a large proprotion of the UK looking for them...so expect more people to update with their success... or not.

Im not believing it until I see it shipped. And it better not be DOA. The little amount they are churning out I feel each one should be stringently tested in the factory.

Associate
about 4 people have chimed in so far on this forum. Forum members might count for a large proprotion of the UK looking for them...so expect more people to update with their success... or not.

Im not believing it until I see it shipped. And it better not be DOA. The little amount they are churning out I feel each one should be stringently tested in the factory.
They have a few in stock for RMA’s. I RMA’d mine within the first week and got my replacement in the same week.

Associate

If you manage to checkout with one then you've got a very high chance of receiving the card, so long as you haven't already bought one. I have tried again and they won't send me a second, which is a great thing for those that don't have them yet. :)

Sem

Sem

Soldato
the 3080 ti has been in stock for ages considering the cost of AIB 3080s which fly off the shelves you would think they would snap the 3080 ti up just as quickly

Soldato
I had a 3080 in my basket but stupidly logged into the wrong account. I already got a 3060ti back in February. Fancied an upgrade but got declined. I actually made a different account to try and get one as well haha. Maybe next time

Soldato
I had a 3080 in my basket but stupidly logged into the wrong account. I already got a 3060ti back in February. Fancied an upgrade but got declined. I actually made a different account to try and get one as well haha. Maybe next time
I think they check card details and billing and delivery address...so they would need to be different.

Associate
Well my 3080 order has been rejected - no idea why as I havent bought one before.

When did you put the order in and get an email saying you ordered on.. timestamp wise, and the timestamp the second email comes through of the order receipt of when it was printed?

Would be useful to know and easier for us to gauge the state of ours

Associate
When did you put the order in and get an email saying you ordered on.. timestamp wise, and the timestamp the second email comes through of the order receipt of when it was printed?

Would be useful to know and easier for us to gauge the state of ours

I got order placed and payment authorised at 12.37 - bought it about 30 seconds after the notification came through on telegram. Completely at a loss as to why considering the possible reason they give does not match me in anyway - wont be able to find out either, oh well guess thats me stuck!

Soldato
I got order placed and payment authorised at 12.37 - bought it about 30 seconds after the notification came through on telegram. Completely at a loss as to why considering the possible reason they give does not match me in anyway - wont be able to find out either, oh well guess thats me stuck!
were they even in stock then? which card did you go for?

Soldato
I didnt get mine picked until day after it dropped so can certainly be a wait. As for rejection reasons they can quite strict with requirements and even using a non 'traditional' bank can seemingly cause problems.

Associate
i got my email at 12:04

and some others at 12:23 & 12:25

My first one was 12.03
and the following 12.07 and 12.09 respectively.. even though the emails were received around 12.20

I was monitoring the stock.. from my last posts, it took 5-8min from the time the telegram posts published before both the 3080 and 3070 went out of stock

Back
Top Bottom