• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Any had the invoice update email.
Mine states order placed with the green tick however payment is still awaiting authorisation? Is that normal?

Mine said that for about 45 minutes then went to awaiting picking, did you have to authorise through your banking app? If so, it'll probably change status shortly.

Edit: Log into their site and check there. I haven't had the updated email but it's now awaiting picking when logged into their site.

Associate
Thanks. No it came up with the usual Lloyds box and went though it self check process however the shipping and billing address were different. Time will tell!

If you changed the shipping address when ordering, you should be okay. I remember last time I tried, I had my work address in the other place's website. But it got refused because it didn't match the address on the bank card. I changed it straight after that and was happy I could change the shipping address when buying earlier, so it's being delivered to work which is obviously handier.

Soldato
If you changed the shipping address when ordering, you should be okay. I remember last time I tried, I had my work address in the other place's website. But it got refused because it didn't match the address on the bank card. I changed it straight after that and was happy I could change the shipping address when buying earlier, so it's being delivered to work which is obviously handier.

Thank you. In the past the same retailer cancelled a Black Friday deal on my 980ti due to a similar issue but a quick call sorted it and they honoured the price which was excellent.

Associate
Yeah the website was really slow, i had my card saved on there but it wouldn't let me click the dot to use it for some reason, i went to type in my card again and google auto filled it i just needed the ccc, i had to run to the other room to get the card (luckily it was on the table) then the site did the freezing circle and requested the authorisation from my CC, the txt came through, all the time my heart is going about 200bmp! stress city :p , my wife was thinking i just won the lottery!!! lol now i'm on Awaiting picking :cool:

Associate
Congrats to anyone that got one that really needed one, but it seems to me not really worth it this late in the day when 4000 series is just 9 months away and the supers with more vram are 3 months away
With the 4060 costing the same price as a 3080 with no where near the performance? And the 4090 being double the 3090 but the same performance?

Back
Top Bottom