• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
I was there at 11:55 and there was no buy button. :D

Haha ahh well, I was working on a project and must not heard the ping, so was well late like 20 mins. That being said even if I had cat like reflexes by the sounds of it its likely down to how fast your internet connection is, if your already logged through captcha etc. etc.

Soldato
I had lots of payments delclined, then it went through and said completed and gave an invoice. Trying not to get too excited as I reckon it it’ll be a glitch

I'm assuming by the time my card was unblocked they were sold out already which is why it then failed :(

Be fun to see how many of these I actually get :cry::

6VPdZiR.png

Associate
I managed to snag a 3090 yday although it's not been picked yet so I can't be sure it's gone through. I actually wanted a 3080 FE but while I managed to add to basket and enter card info the order didn't go through. I reckon I shot myself in the foot: is the restriction one Founders Edition card per customer, irrespective of model?

Soldato
I managed to snag a 3090 yday although it's not been picked yet so I can't be sure it's gone through. I actually wanted a 3080 FE but while I managed to add to basket and enter card info the order didn't go through. I reckon I shot myself in the foot: is the restriction one Founders Edition card per customer, irrespective of model?

yes once you buy any 30 series FE or cancel you cant get another FE

Back
Top Bottom