• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
OMG I think I might have got a 3080 FE. Money is gone from my account, but no email. Did anyone get email confirmation?
Heart is pumping :cry:

Last edited:
Associate
Email received and now awaiting picking. Estimated for Monday delivery. It’s only taken over 14 months.
Not got an E-Mail yet, also will I need to order power leads like ive seen mentioned in the past?

"
Order History
You have 1 successful pending order. This will not be shown in order history until fraud checks are complete and it has been processed by our systems during business hours
"

Associate
How many can you buy per year bought a 3070 a year and a half ago and had a 3080ti in basket for throughly to checkout and paid then rejected payment due to restrictions is this because I have bought one before

Soldato
Not got an E-Mail yet, also will I need to order power leads like ive seen mentioned in the past?

"
Order History
You have 1 successful pending order. This will not be shown in order history until fraud checks are complete and it has been processed by our systems during business hours
"
Mine said that and then moved to an actual order so I think you’re golden!

Associate
Dang. So close, in my basket then got failed payment and it was gone. I blame my kids, I'd just finished putting them to bed, so didn't have my phone

Associate
Email received and now awaiting picking. Estimated for Monday delivery. It’s only taken over 14 months.
Yes, same here, what a stupid time to buy something you want/need for a pc. It was the first time I was actually looking at my phone when I got alerts, got lucky for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom