360 in the house!

Soldato
Yay, missus went in town and picked up a 360 full system and a handful of games (H3, Sonic, Arcade pack).

BUT, it's "for the kids for xmas", and she's going to be wrapping it when she gets home from work tonight @ 11.30(ish) and the kids don't settle in bed till gone 8.

Giving me a whole 3 hours to play (allowing for fiddling around setting up). THREE hours, until xmas day :(

Bum. :(

Caporegime
Microsoft have made a dodgy console, however the built quality of all the other stuff (bar possibly the free headsets) is second to none. The original Xbox is probably the best built console ever made.

Soldato
Don't know if there's a 'knock the big guy' thing going on with suggesting Wondows is dodgy (I mean that in general not specific to you Johnz0r), but considering everything that can be done on the platform, I've never had any major problems with it.

Soldato
OP
Hmm, so far, what a pile of kak.

How the hell do you control anything with those bloody controller pod things! Can you plug a kb&m into these?

Halo 3? hah, it needs an update to play the game. And as it's not online ....

Should have bought, umm, anything, just not this thing.

Caporegime
Hmm, so far, what a pile of kak.

How the hell do you control anything with those bloody controller pod things! Can you plug a kb&m into these?

Halo 3? hah, it needs an update to play the game. And as it's not online ....

Should have bought, umm, anything, just not this thing.

Well, it's not 'kak', it's actually a top piece of kit with brilliant games.
You can plug a mouse and keyboard into it if you want, not that it will work though. Well... the keyboard will, to type messages, but the controller is more than capable of playing any game on that console brilliantly well.

Back
Top Bottom