£36million to make gt5

Soldato
Huge team of staff
Laser mapping of tracks (inc travelling)
Testing real cars on track
Licences

Among a lot of other factors, it does all add up. Also that GTA figure is that for the whole franchise so far?

Soldato
it might just be a big scam

some mug is pumping millions and millions into them and theyre all sat on an island in the sun

of course theres a work expierience kid making cgi promo videos every 6 month

can understand GTA. its groundbreaking and the last series must have made them a fortune. think how little san andreas will of cost considering everything was already done from the previous games. and that series sold over 50 million just going by rough stats

Last edited:
Permabanned
some mug is pumping millions and millions into them and theyre all sat on an island in the sun

can understand GTA. its groundbreaking and the last series must have made them a fortune. think how little san andreas will of cost considering everything was already done from the previous games. is it still the best selling game ?

This is the truth, I was the work experience boy for the first 6 months when I was 16, I am now 33.

Soldato
it might just be a big scam

can understand GTA. its groundbreaking and the last series must have made them a fortune. think how little san andreas will of cost considering everything was already done from the previous games. and that series sold over 50 million just going by rough stats

Lol @ the work experience comment :D

But what makes you think GT5 isn't ground breaking? The only other game that comes close to the painstaking details that Polyphony have gone to is Forza 3, and you could argue that GT5 will take what Forza 3 offers and raise the bar considerably.

Permabanned
Lol @ the work experience comment :D

But what makes you think GT5 isn't ground breaking? The only other game that comes close to the painstaking details that Polyphony have gone to is Forza 3, and you could argue that GT5 will take what Forza 3 offers and raise the bar considerably.

You cannot argue anything though, F3 is here, GT5 is not.

All we have to compare is GT5P and that is a looooooooong way off F3.

I think the only groundbreaking, if you want to call it that, aspect of GT5/P is the way it looks.

Back
Top Bottom