• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3930K @ 5.1 At Last

Associate
Finaly got my 3930K to 5.1Ghz its not the best chip I got, had to really push volts. Cant go no further then 5.1Ghz.

IDLE
51.png

FULL LOAD
51full.png

Associate
OP
Its a Hailea Water Chilled unit bud, only reason I can push volts so hard! at 1st I thought why I got this chiller, kinda of glad now tho after seeing temps!

Caporegime
Nice Sub :) Do you get condensation if you have it too cold and if so, how can you avoid it? (I know you can up the temps but I mean keeping the thermostat low).

Can you give me a link to your chiller please also. I am interested in one of these and what is the noise like?

Associate
OP
Yo gregster, yes I do get condensation, but only very little amount! Which I was a bit shocked! Nothing to worry about, however room temp was 10c so may that's why! And the unit was set to 6c at that time.

I'm glad I got it cause, u can really push, and not worry about temps! In goggle type: pc water chiller and its the 3rd link! U should get one depending on your budget I paid £650 for this unit! That 1650 watt of cooling, so 2 CPU'S, and 4 GPU'S, and memory etc if u like!

Noise is loud but unit switches it self on and off every 5 mins, saying that I turned the unit off at the mains cause it was late and didn't want to wake people up! CPU didn't go over 30c for 3 hours! It was ace' no pc fans at all only here pump which was not that loud!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Cheers for the info and that chiller will deffo work for me :) Not sure I could justify that amount but maybe come the summer, I will have changed my mind when temps are hot hot hot.

Nice system and gratz on the clock :)

Associate
Anyone who buys a CPU/GPU/Memory/Mobo/PSU from ebay is taking a massive gamble.

Do you suggest bunch of liars sell items on Ebay ? :p
BTW, I found lot of "too optimistic" descriptions there, but simple & cogent question clarifies situation in 99%. Rest is return & resolve, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom