• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3DMark DirectX Raytracing Feature Test & Port Royal Bench Thread.

Man of Honour
OP
The test does not even start, just tried it with no OC applied still does not start.

It took 2 or 3 minutes for it to start on my PC after it had finished loading.

It seems to load a bit quicker after it has been run for the first time.

There is also a separate bench for DLSS off and on which can be found down the bottom of all the other benches like Firestrike and Timespy etc, try running that to see if it launches.

Associate
For those of you with a 2080 ti, I see that running at 2100 is fairly common. What other adjustments need to be made to support that?

Keep in mind that 3Dmark shows the highest clock speed hit during the run. Except in the case of an extreme power mod, it'll be hard for the card to hold that throughout the full run of a heavy benchmark. For example, 3Dmark shows my 2080Ti at 2145mhz on Timespy in that thread but in reality even 366/380w bioses throttled it on power to lower clocks during various scenes. If you want to maintain clocks at or over 2100mhz you'll need good cooling and either a power mod or an unlocked bios on something like a 2080Ti Lightning (which pulled 481w peak during MSI's livestream).

Back
Top Bottom