3x monitor setup recommendations

Associate
Hi,

im looking to get a 3x monitor setup for work and play soon, so i'd be incerdibly greatful for some reccomndation of 3 monitor setups. i will be primarily using it for 3D work and games.

Things i'd like in desending priority.

-- 2k Display 24" / 27"
-- G-sync for games / NVidia GPU / 144hz
-- Good / Ok colour repoduction
-- Small bezels / vesa mountable
-- Good TN panel or IPS ( i have seen some good TN's in my time)

Budget well lets not think about that at the moment. maybe a range of options? ideally they should be all the same but im open to options for the two side panels.

Thanks all :)

P

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
What about a Dell S2716DG for gaming (27", Gsync, 1440p, fast response, 144hz) and then 2 Dell U2715H for non-gaming. I believe the panels look the same, and the bezels are very small.

That would set you back about 1120GBP.

Associate
OP
its a good option, but I have read that there is quite a bit of colour banding with this one and when seeing it reviewed next to the predator equivalent it really did look rather washed out. Shame as this has put me off a bit on the Dell. i have been looking at a few of them and the predators look nice. but i'd love a 27" version of the LG 32GK850G. does LG Daniel know if this might happen some time soon? would love some information from him.

atm i'm thinking maybe it worth leaving it for a time i definitely don't want a 34" monitor 27" seems the right size for work and play.

Back
Top Bottom