1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 In 1 Printer

Discussion in 'Printers' started by jrwagh333, Oct 21, 2012.

1. jrwagh333

Mobster

I'm looking for a 4 in 1 printer and was wondering if anybody had any recommendations.

The main use will just be the copy function.
    I have a TON of paper work that needs to be scanned in and stored on my PC. I have a normal scanner but, as you can imagine, when 100+ pages need to be scanned in, doing them individually isn't the best option.

Looking to not really spend more than £150

2. Cromulent

Mobster

I've recently got an HP Officejet 8600 Pro and am very pleased with it. Especially as it has an automatic document feeder for the scanner / copier so you don't need to do them all individually (I think it can only cope with 30 pages at a time though).

3. PistolPete

Mobster

I got a HP Laserjet M1212NF as I needed a network printer as well as the other stuff. I was really happy to find out that the scanning works over the network too, so you are not limited to a USB connection.

4. jrwagh333

Mobster

Any other recomendations?
    I just want to make clear that the main thing this will be used for is scanning a load of papers to save on the computer. No need to make direct copies
    So I want to be able to put pages into the document feeder and for it to automatically save to my PC. Is this possible?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  5. jrwagh333

Mobster

Bump