£400 Maximum..What Display for Xbox360?

Soldato
As title..if you had £400 maximum to spend on a display for exclusive use by an Xbox 360,what would you buy?

It would preferably have the ability to be wall mounted.It'll be viewed from about 8-10 feet away and would need to have reasonable viewing angles.

Cheers :D

Soldato
I bought a 32" panasonic for £399 over a year ago now, haven't seen a LCD of a similar price point that even matches it yet tbh.

Similar, I bought a 32" Hannspree for around the £300 area on offer from OcUK a few years ago. Value for money easily.

I don't think OcUK stock TVs any more though, so for that money you'll probably be looking at a 24"-26" monitor.

Soldato
Similar, I bought a 32" Hannspree for around the £300 area on offer from OcUK a few years ago. Value for money easily.
Same, I got mine for £270 in the end, caught them at rock bottom price on another site. Still going strong over 2 years later, brilliant value for money.
Will probably upgrade it to a name brand model in the next year or so though, purely for PIP though (I got the version which didn't have PIP, but had 2 HDMI slots instead).

Soldato
Same, I got mine for £270 in the end, caught them at rock bottom price on another site. Still going strong over 2 years later, brilliant value for money.
Will probably upgrade it to a name brand model in the next year or so though, purely for PIP though (I got the version which didn't have PIP, but had 2 HDMI slots instead).

Xv-S? I think you've got the same as me. It's fantastically equipped for it's price I feel. :)

Soldato
Panasonic TXP37C10 37" Plasma for £399 maybe? Would be nice to get a 1080p one but hard at that price, and I think Xbox 360 just mostly upscales from 720p anyway for games.

I got the same one, mines plagued with red colour issues though :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Just recieved an email today about;
PANASONIC TXP37C10---- 37" plasma £399.95
not sure about this particular model, but panasonic have a good name and plasmas do tend to look better than LCD's.

Permabanned
i looked so deep into this and every1 was screaming plasma yada yada yada. In the end i got a 42 1080p toshiba razor for about £500 (around 9 months ago) its amazing and cant fault it. love it to bits.

Associate
Just recieved an email today about;
PANASONIC TXP37C10---- 37" plasma £399.95
not sure about this particular model, but panasonic have a good name and plasmas do tend to look better than LCD's.

That display from reading about it beofe I got my plasma has really bad backlighting problems. It's been now been replaced by the 37X10 model.

If the TV is solely for xbox then LCD all the way.

Back
Top Bottom