40mm VRM fan bracket - where to source??

Associate
Hi folks,

Been looking for a bracket similar to that which came with my ROG mobo to hold a 40mm fan nicely above the VRM.

I am building a mini ITX rig which has an AIO so would just like to be able to get some airflow there and found fans certainly very easily but the stand-off brackets seem hard to come by?

Anyone able to help would be very much appreciated!!

QRQyAbR_d.webp

Associate
Hey - super kind of you to offer!! Is there a specific software I should use for the drawing that will make it easier for you to print and i'll get on it. Really appreciate it!!

If you drew it on a piece of paper with correct dimensions wrote next to it I could model it off that even? I cant imagine it being a complicated part.

Soldato
Remove that plastic marketing excrement covering part of heatsink and you'll improve VRM cooling without any fans...
Marketing wastes money of buyers to make products worser!

And if you want links to work avoid using https links and make it normal by removing s.
Don't think any image sharing site allows embedding/"hot linking" using those.
Anyway that fan wouldn't do much of airflow with such bracket also blocking most what's not blocked by that marketing garbage.

Associate
OP
Damn cant get the image I want to show up?

I used imgur to upload mine - had the same issue lol

Remove that plastic marketing excrement covering part of heatsink and you'll improve VRM cooling without any fans...
Marketing wastes money of buyers to make products worser!

And if you want links to work avoid using https links and make it normal by removing s.
Don't think any image sharing site allows embedding/"hot linking" using those.
Anyway that fan wouldn't do much of airflow with such bracket also blocking most what's not blocked by that marketing garbage.

This is mine on the build in question - X570 with 40mm fan - Imgur

I have an AIO and an open case (Xtia Xproto) so no airflow at all. Just wanted to use this piece as it is meant to be helpful when overclocking and honestly I like the look also :)

Associate
OP
If you drew it on a piece of paper with correct dimensions wrote next to it I could model it off that even? I cant imagine it being a complicated part.

Ill do that! :)

Its a 40mm fan isn't it

It is indeed!

What does the fan fasten to underneath?

Anything it can really. Could be on a mobo mounting bolt which is what the ATX design does and the ITX seems best bolted off the AIO

Associate
Can the entire thing be made thicker without interfering with anything else. That supporting leg is pretty thin.

You could trace around it and put the measurements next to it. The only part I see as being a problem is the leg

Back
Top Bottom