** 4K GAMING 1MS 60Hz MONITOR @ SUB £500 !!!!! ** (IN STOCK NOW)

Severely tempted, pretty sure my 7990 could run at this res no bother, my eyefinity res of 5760x1080 overall is slightly larger in terms of resolution and it runs that fine.

The rain forest company can GTFO, pre ordered 14th April, date has been moved from 1st May to 6th June and now 1st July. Order now cancelled.

Order being placed with overclockers now, might be slightly more costly but at least there not a bunch of lying £%%$$£ !!!!

I've just unpacked the monitor and the bad news is that it came with a US power cable. I'm currently using the power cable from my laptop. Can you please send me a UK one? The box appeared to have been opened, I presume with power cable replacement in mind, but it obviously got skipped accidentally.

Brightness was set to 100% which made the monitor seem really glaring before I set it to 50%. I need to get a proper calibration tool.

I'm also going to have to upgrade to W8.1 to sort out text scaling.

But first, I'm going to try Borderlands 2 in glorious 4K!

It comes with a euro type figure of 8 cable, you just need a uk one or adapter, no biggie.

also use the DP cable that comes with the monitor, I was using one I had and was getting horizontal flickering lines at 4K, switched them & perfect now :)

New member here. I calibrated the Samsung last night and tested some games and will be posting my calibration results and impressions at some point today I hope.

Back
Top Bottom