4k TV buying advice needed

Associate
I'm looking to purchase a 4k TV for my living room - it will be used for watching sports, Netflix and gaming. My budget is £1500. I've been looking around and the LG OLED55B7V looks like it may be a good choice?

Could do with some advice!

Soldato
richer sounds selling for £1299, cant go wrong imo, only thing I noticed is the screen is a bit glossy so if you have a window behind you it may be an issue, other wise the b7's are very good

forgot to add that was with 6 year guarantee

Associate
OP
richer sounds selling for £1299, cant go wrong imo, only thing I noticed is the screen is a bit glossy so if you have a window behind you it may be an issue, other wise the b7's are very good

forgot to add that was with 6 year guarantee
Yeah think I may just bite the bullet and get it - what soundbar/surround sound system do you have if any?

Caporegime
Well its got good reviews I'm nearly ready on my stereo setup of marantz 6006 UK edition amp with b&w 685 v2 speakers. But looking for a Soundbar for different listening occasions.

so did the previous more expensive playbar.

however i have listened to one at my mates house and it pales in comparison to a £400-£600 soundbar from yamaha

Caporegime
I did try a naim muso Just too much bass for a glass shelf. Loved it otherwise. Ideally I'm buying through Very. They don't do yamaha.

samsungs come highly rated even more so than yamaha, however they aren't all in 1 soundbars when you get high end they have wireless rear speakers, wireless sub's, etc. if not them then sony i believe are highly rated now as well.

Soldato
samsungs come highly rated even more so than yamaha, however they aren't all in 1 soundbars when you get high end they have wireless rear speakers, wireless sub's, etc. if not them then sony i believe are highly rated now as well.

Just looked at the
SamsungSound+ HW-MS650
Smart Sound

I don't paying a slight premium fir buy now pay 12 months. But £200
Over rainforest is a joke.

Caporegime
Associate
OP
Thinking of getting the SJ9 Sound Bar, seen some really good reviews for it when used with the LG B7, it's a bit pricey at £400 - is it worth it?

Back
Top Bottom