4th car in just over a years

Man of Honour
well... i've just bought my 4th car in just over a year :D anyone care to guess what this bad boy is....

Tis german, white, has Alloy Wheels, Rear Spoiler & Sunroof and is a 1.8 8v 112bhp engine and was manufactured on the 30th december 1992

:D:D

Man of Honour
OP
Adz said:
Edit: Or a very late Scirocco?

got it in one :D looks like it must be one of the very last scalas to roll off the production line (considering its supposed to have finished in september 92 :confused: )

tis a crash repaired e-bay bargain at £100 which will slowly be converted to vaugely resemble the B2TF Delorian and driven down to Naples over the summer by a bunch of drunken idiots (ie me and some mates)

Last edited:
Soldato
Firestar_3x said:
Pics or ebay link needed ;)

TADA!

EDIT: hmm maybe not, wrong reg date. Only white completed one on there atm though!

EDIT2: oh nope it is that one, listings wrong.

Manufacturer VOLKSWAGEN
Model SCIROCCO SCALA
Body type COUPE
Colour WHITE
Fuel type PETROL
Date manufactured 30 December 1992
Number of previous owners 6
Last owner change 14 July 2003

Man of Honour
OP
blimey you boys are quick :D was just going to post the rac stuff on it!

might have to get the sand paper and water round it a bit :D although its going to get painted silver anyhows!

Edit: so how many people have gone through my e-bay history already, come on, hands up :D

re-edit - and how many have just thought that was a good idea after me posting it!

Last edited:
Soldato
My dad used to have one of these, a red 1.6 Auto. was a nice car. Watch for the adjustable part on the drivers seat (where the seat can slide forward and back) as they have a habit of breaking just as you're braking :eek:

Man of Honour
OP
Firestar_3x said:
SILVER!

Oh do behave, paint it an outrageous colour, pink or something ;)

its goint to be a delorian, delorians are silver - go figure :D can't have a pink back to the future car now can we!

Now how to weld gullwings into it....

Firestar_3x said:

your so asking for a slapping, and no, i'm not posting photos of that in use!

Soldato
How come you have been buying cars? I'm not sure if I've missed previous threads if you've posted about them, is this one a keeper or selling it on or something?

Back
Top Bottom