Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is by Jet
Knights by Minus The Bear
Let Me In by Hot Hot Heat
Makedamnsure by Taking Back Sunday
Face Down by Red Jump Suit Apparatus
Coat of Arms by The Life and Times
What You Need by Galactic
Misery Business by Paramore

That will be an awesome station. The music in Saints Row 1 was one of the best collection in any video game i've played so I have high hopes for this.

Soldato
Fat chance of it being GOTY to be honest. When it says it wants to be better than GTA4 it's not exactly setting the bar very high.

Associate
someone on another forum who has tried various stuff in the game (reviewer) said....

"The Fight Club was easy enough to locate, and I beat five rounds before getting a bit bored and deciding to try something else. But I wasn't sure how to streak. That was until I decided to change my look completely. I'd been playing as someone who looked vaguely like myself (as you do) but wanted to try something more outlandish. So I went to the plastic surgeon and became an obese black woman. I needed to change into more feminine clothes, so I ran to the store just down the road and picked out an outfit. Then I saw an option to remove all clothes - which then offered me the opportunity to streak...

You have to run around and shock as many people as possible before the time runs out, and - ironically - you get respect points for doing so."

"Basically, there's just a ridiculous amount to do, and a lot of it is pretty amusing and/or destructive. Last night I did another mission called Septic Avenger, where I was spraying **** all over a housing estate to lower its prices. And ambulance missions where you can drive round to accidents and revive people with CPR or shock paddles."

"I sparked an amazing turn of events, simply by doing an up yours sign to a policeman. My character - an obese black woman, remember, and by now wearing a purple tank top and pink hotpants - said "fack off" in her male Cockney accent, which was funny in itself. But then as he shot at me, I turned round, pulled up a fire hydrant from the ground, and threw it at him, missing, but hitting a passing car, which swerved straight towards me. I managed to dive out of the way, but the policeman was sent flying into the air, whereupon a van coming in the opposite direction ran him over. The driver screamed and swerved just after hitting him, and ploughed into another car at the junction. Which exploded, knocking over the member of the Ronin gang who'd just appeared, about to swing his samurai sword at me. I picked him up as a human shield and shot his mate, before lobbing him into a fence, which splintered and knocked the Zimmer frame out from under a passing OAP."

"What's brilliant is that I've given my obese black woman a male cockney accent, which makes all the cutscenes (in which your character appears in whatever current guise they're in) absolutely hilarious.

Incidentally, whilse I was streaking, someone saipd "I'd rather have lava in my eyes thaan see that again" (or hsomething similar), and two other people sprayed prepper spraye at me."

GOTY..... perhaps the most fun either way.

Soldato
someone on another forum who has tried various stuff in the game (reviewer) said....

"The Fight Club was easy enough to locate, and I beat five rounds before getting a bit bored and deciding to try something else. But I wasn't sure how to streak. That was until I decided to change my look completely. I'd been playing as someone who looked vaguely like myself (as you do) but wanted to try something more outlandish. So I went to the plastic surgeon and became an obese black woman. I needed to change into more feminine clothes, so I ran to the store just down the road and picked out an outfit. Then I saw an option to remove all clothes - which then offered me the opportunity to streak...

You have to run around and shock as many people as possible before the time runs out, and - ironically - you get respect points for doing so."

"Basically, there's just a ridiculous amount to do, and a lot of it is pretty amusing and/or destructive. Last night I did another mission called Septic Avenger, where I was spraying **** all over a housing estate to lower its prices. And ambulance missions where you can drive round to accidents and revive people with CPR or shock paddles."

"I sparked an amazing turn of events, simply by doing an up yours sign to a policeman. My character - an obese black woman, remember, and by now wearing a purple tank top and pink hotpants - said "fack off" in her male Cockney accent, which was funny in itself. But then as he shot at me, I turned round, pulled up a fire hydrant from the ground, and threw it at him, missing, but hitting a passing car, which swerved straight towards me. I managed to dive out of the way, but the policeman was sent flying into the air, whereupon a van coming in the opposite direction ran him over. The driver screamed and swerved just after hitting him, and ploughed into another car at the junction. Which exploded, knocking over the member of the Ronin gang who'd just appeared, about to swing his samurai sword at me. I picked him up as a human shield and shot his mate, before lobbing him into a fence, which splintered and knocked the Zimmer frame out from under a passing OAP."

"What's brilliant is that I've given my obese black woman a male cockney accent, which makes all the cutscenes (in which your character appears in whatever current guise they're in) absolutely hilarious.

Incidentally, whilse I was streaking, someone saipd "I'd rather have lava in my eyes thaan see that again" (or hsomething similar), and two other people sprayed prepper spraye at me."

GOTY..... perhaps the most fun either way.

LOL that sounds awesome.

Back
Top Bottom