~£50 mouse recommendation

Soldato
Think it's time I replace my mouse, the middle click on my Corsair M65 has stopped working for a while now and the wheel scrolling doesn't feel as smooth any more.

What's a good mouse for around £50? Don't need anything too fancy, the only extra features I would need is the backwards/forwards button. A trigger button will be bonus, I currently have that remapped as F5 on my M65 for quick access to refresh a page in the browser.

Associate
I’ve got a Logitech G502 proteus spectrum and while it is a little bit fancy, it’s a great mouse. It’s got 11 programmable buttons, including the forwards/backwards ones and another button just in front of your thumb. I’m not sure what a trigger button is that you mentioned?

Associate
Logitech G502 is a great mouse but is over budget.

Get the Logitech G402 instead, it's effectively the same thing anyway.

The Logitech mouse is rated as having the best sensor on the market and it looks pretty sweet as well.

Soldato
OP
I’ve got a Logitech G502 proteus spectrum and while it is a little bit fancy, it’s a great mouse. It’s got 11 programmable buttons, including the forwards/backwards ones and another button just in front of your thumb. I’m not sure what a trigger button is that you mentioned?

Yeah that's what the trigger button is, was what Corsair referred it as.

Thanks, G402 was recommended to me from a friend as well but I'll have a look at both. I see the G502 has the side scrolling and hyper-scroll feature which my previous G500 had, so tempted for that one.

Associate
Oh okay, I didn’t know it had a proper name. Yeah it’s got those features, personally I can’t get on with the hyper scroll, it feels so weird to me

Back
Top Bottom