• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

5700 XT , which are quiet(er)?

Associate
Just built new PC on 3700X with M2 drive and it is SO peaceful and quiet.
Next on list was a GPU to replace my 1060gb ready for a 1440p monitor.

I am looking at the 5700 XT range for price/performance but REALLY want to keep this rig as quiet as possible.
Any recommendations on units that offer quietness along with performance in the AAA games?

Thanks

Soldato
Yes. Would imagine there could potentially be fan noise/coil whine variance between different units though, making the Nitro+ or Red Devil equally as good candidates when it comes to noise.

Permabanned
Just built new PC on 3700X with M2 drive and it is SO peaceful and quiet.
Next on list was a GPU to replace my 1060gb ready for a 1440p monitor.

I am looking at the 5700 XT range for price/performance but REALLY want to keep this rig as quiet as possible.
Any recommendations on units that offer quietness along with performance in the AAA games?

Thanks

All reviewed RX 5700 XT:
Powercolor and Sapphire lead:

RX-5700-XT-d-Bs.png

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/sapphire-radeon-rx-5700-xt-nitro-special-edition/32.html

Noise is a function of the fan speed, so normally they should be all the same, reference compared to reference, two-fan models compared to two-fan models, three-fan models compared to three-fan models, etc.

You have to undervolt the card, and adjust the fan curve as per your preference of the noise and temperature levels.

Back
Top Bottom