• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

£600 to spend on a single Graphics card ! What one should I get ?

Permabanned
The post you quoted said "toning down the AA". I don't think that qualifies as toning down the AA :p.
Oh yeah my post does not qualify as toning down the AA, your right,Even though i mis-quoted what i say is bang on and correct.

Arc@css
120hz 1440p IPS monitors have been around for sometime. Ive had mine for about 16 months and goes to 120hz on Auto settings.
I wouldnt change this monitor for any other.

Soldato
Oh yeah my post does not qualify as toning down the AA, your right,Even though i mis-quoted what i say is bang on and correct.

Arc@css
120hz 1440p IPS monitors have been around for sometime. Ive had mine for about 16 months and goes to 120hz on Auto settings.
I wouldnt change this monitor for any other.

No they haven't. You mean you overclocked an IPS one, not bought it at 120hz native...

Back
Top Bottom