£650 midi tower gaming computer

Associate
Hello,

Looking to get my lil brother a gaming computer for christmas only need the tower and already have windows mouse keyboard monitor etc, i was wondering if you guys could help me put together a decent system for the budget can probably go another £100 on top if it makes a big enough difference to the system, he wont be playing crazy 4k games or BF4 on ultra so the GPU doesn't need to be over the top, any help would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers!

Soldato
Hello,

Looking to get my lil brother a gaming computer for christmas only need the tower and already have windows mouse keyboard monitor etc, i was wondering if you guys could help me put together a decent system for the budget can probably go another £100 on top if it makes a big enough difference to the system, he wont be playing crazy 4k games or BF4 on ultra so the GPU doesn't need to be over the top, any help would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers!

Intel based, not forgetting now , coffee lake i3 are quad core so basically older gen i5s but cheaper ! So are recommend specs on many games

At your top end
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £669.55 (includes shipping: £11.70)

Total: £48.49 (includes shipping: £10.50)​

Ryzen

Total: £631.55 (includes shipping: £11.70)

3GB is fine for most games currently out at 1080p high settings .
Google it :)

Last edited:
Associate
Soldato
as pointed out, i dont think you will better this prebuilt for the money, i wish i had the money for it and im good at building so not big fan of ready made new systems much anymore lol and especially with the list of games you get with it. normally you dont get than many games included, not even 5.

• 1 x OcUK Gaming Vision VR Gaming PC - Intel 8th Generation 3.6GHz Quad Core = £699.00
    • Processor:*Build Promo* Intel Core i3-8100 3.6GHz (Coffee Lake) Quad Core Processor
    • Memory:*Build Promo* Team Group Vulcan T-Force 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit
    • Graphics Card:Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 Mini 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
    • Solid State Drive:Unwanted
    • CPU Cooler:Unwanted
Total: £713.10 (includes shipping: £14.10)​

Associate
It does appear Windows 10 is included in this build with a 1TB HDD. I would recommend adding a SSD though for the OS which should still keep the 1TB HDD in the price.

Back
Top Bottom