• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

6900XT Radeon Logo RGB?

Associate
Hi, new to the forum however have been a spectator for some time!

Long story short I ended up with a 6900XT ( Wanted a ROG Strix 3080 but couldn't get hold of one and at the same price I managed to secure a 6900XT )

Pretty happy with it although there is one thing that I am lost with, I read somewhere that the Radeon Logo on the card is RGB and can be changed. I have seen it go from white to red during boot but I have no idea how this can be changed.

I just wondered if anyone on here knows how to change the colour? It is not detected in iCue / Asus Armoury Crate.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Yeah it does look out of place! I read it can be controlled in the same software used for the Wraith Prism cooler but it did not detect for me.
I assume it will be possible if the software ever exists as like I say I have seen it change lol.

Associate
OP
Yeah it definitely changed, for a split second as the PC was booting it was white then went red!

How you finding the 6800? I read a lot about AMD driver issues before getting mine but so far so good 0 issues :)

Associate

Long story short I ended up with a 6900XT ( Wanted a ROG Strix 3080 but couldn't get hold of one and at the same price I managed to secure a 6900XT )

Pretty happy with it although there is one thing that I am lost with, I read somewhere that the Radeon Logo on the card is RGB and can be changed. I have seen it go from white to red during boot but I have no idea how this can be changed.

I just wondered if anyone on here knows how to change the colour? It is not detected in iCue / Asus Armoury Crate.

Thanks in advance!

Good news. We can now change the RGB colour.

Head to:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/grap.../amd-radeon-6800-series/amd-radeon-rx-6800-xt

Download the Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.12.2 version, then on that same page it links you to the RGB Tool.

Caporegime

Thanks in advance!
Can confirm it's working as expected.
v0JxgpS.png

Associate
OP
This is great! thanks so much for sharing this, the AMD Radeon software hadn't found this update so I was completely unaware!
Got rid of that annoying Red logo now :) Cheers!

Associate
Hi everyone, i try to change the rgb of my ramd 6900 and cant find the tool for it. I installed the last adrenalin software, but cant find in the AMD Software Tool the place where i can change it. Can someone help me please?

Back
Top Bottom