7 Day old LG C1 OLED TV's latest update left me with black screen on all HDMI ports.

Soldato
I've managed to get back on the PC using my other 4K (monitor) and the same HDMI cable. But the OLED prior to this was still not responding. One thing I did notice that when getting back on using my other monitor, the Nvidia control panel showed me at 1080 using a second display (which is really a HD Graphic tablet)called GT221. I've yet to check and disable the GT221 but I'm hoping doing so will remedy the issue.

In the event it doesn't, are there any other recommendations given what has been said above and the fact you aren't able to roll back a software update on the OLED? I suppose this might act as a warning to those using Graphic tablets that can double up as a monitor when combined with an OLED etc. I'll report back with regard to my progress later. Thanks.

Edit: It seems the Graphic Tablet was the issue with the software update for the OLED strangely treating the tablet as my monitor through the Nvidia control panel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom