£70 x360 tradein ???

Soldato
am looking to get an elite and trade in my 2 year old premium a shop in the high street is offering me £70 which would make the elite £170 :confused: is it worth it still or is there a new price cut on the elite any time soon

Soldato
Are you just looking for larger hard drive? If so, would just upgrade hard drive seperately at that price.

Though if you want black, guess you got no choice. There have been loads of price cuts already this year, so doubt you will see any more soon.

Soldato
There won't be another price cut on the elite any time soon. Bear in mind that a brand new Pro with 60GB HD and HDMI port is £170 brand new. I think £70 is a bit harsh for a 20GB Premium, but still, you should be able to get a bit more by selling it on elsewhere. I reckon maybe £100 so trading it in depends on whether you want to take a £30 or so hit.

The RRP for an Elite is £230 so if you did trade the old 360 and the two bundled games (technically free I guess) you'd only end up paying £110.

If it's just the hard drive you want you can pick these up on auction sites for £50-£60. I'd probably still pay the rest just to get HDMI and a newer console that's likely more reliable.

Soldato
OP
yea the hdmi is one of the big points for me, black console so it fits with the rest of my tv setup, add well lets face it now that the games can be loaded on to a hd the 20gb just isnt going to cut it :)

edit: yup just phoned them up and if i did the trade in i would get 70 for the console and 50 for the games meaning the elite would cost me 110 which i have to say looks nice

Last edited:
Associate
yea i could but then i have to take in to account postage and fees (if i did it via the bay) if i trade it in at least i will not have emails every 5 min in 4 months time if it has the RROD :p

is it in good condition? 20gb harddrive? do you know what drive it is?

i'd be willing to buy it off you for £75 + postage (depending on how much that is)

Back
Top Bottom