** £74.99 WORTH OF FREE RGB FANS WITH THE CORSAIR SPEC-OMEGA **

OcUK Staff
That's right, we are giving away a triple pack of HD120 RGB 120mm Performance PWM fans including controller worth £74.99 with every purchase of the Corsair SPEC-OMEGA. That brings the cost of the case effectively down to £20 from £94.99! It's a great deal and I thought I'd give our forum members a heads up before it hits the mainstream tomorrow when it goes out on the e-shot.

Corsair SPEC-Omega Midi Tower Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass (CC-9011121-WW) @ £94.99 inc VAT

The Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA is a mid-tower PC case with striking angular looks, unique tempered glass front and side panels and Direct Airflow Path cooling layout. It’s the ultimate SPEC.

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair SPEC-Omega Midi Tower Gaming Case - Red Tempered Glass (CC-9011120-WW) @ £94.99 inc VAT

The Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA is a mid-tower PC case with striking angular looks, unique tempered glass front and side panels and Direct Airflow Path cooling layout. It’s the ultimate SPEC.

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair SPEC-Omega Midi Tower Gaming Case - White Tempered Glass (CC-9011119-WW) @ £94.99 inc VAT

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair HD120 RGB LED 120mm High Performance PWM x 3 Fan Pack (Includes Controller) @ £74.99 inc VAT

Corsair HD120 RGB LED 120mm High Performance PWM Fan, Triple Fan Pack, Includes Controller

FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE OF THE SPEC-OMEGA!

ORDER NOW

Caporegime
Personally I think it looks awful, a mish mash of odd angles, huge unbroken slabs of plastic, undersized vents chucked anywhere and badly designed feet that stick out.

Maybe this stuff looks good to teenagers and I’m just getting old.

Edit:

Bit-techs review says all that needs to be said tbh. That front fan layout is rubbish.

Last edited:
Associate
Comes with 4 fans a fan controller. Fits a 360 rad and also if you fancy a dark rock pro 4 for its price it's pretty decent value to me. So I bought it. Will be fun if I win the RGB cooler giveaway with 3 RGB case fans. But we will see how the summer build will shape up

Back
Top Bottom