76 trans children at one school

Soldato
Presented without comment:
Shared-Screenshot2.jpg

Does it get it wrong-right or right-wrong? :p

E: quite frankly I am glad if AI and image recognition can't be fooled by slapping some makeup on. Maybe people should get used to having their reality distortion field disrupted every now and then.

E2: my friend is a radiographer in a private clinic. She occasionally gets new patients referred as "female". There's so much fear of offence that the notes forwarded on fail to mention the meat and two veg :o

Last edited:
Soldato
E2: my friend is a radiographer in a private clinic. She occasionally gets new patients referred as "female". There's so much fear of offence that the notes forwarded on fail to mention the meat and two veg :o

I am sure I read a while back that there is a growing issue as regards people messing with their birth certificates/medical records in that they end up falling through the net for otherwise routine medical screening (EG Breast/Cervical cancer etc)

Soldato
yes - the BBC programme is pretty revelatory - https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0002tw1

Absence of evidence to confirm that puberty blockers don't have long term effects on brain development (they seem to on sheep)
and unexplained increase 400% over 5years of female reporting as males/dysphoria .... how much of this problem should be layed at the door of social media.

Soldato
Not wishing to be insulting (but I'm going to go right ahead and do it) has anyone ever noticed there is rarely anyone who might "fit in" who become gender higgledy-piggledy over whatever it is these days. They seem to be socially awkward, ugly (I appreciate beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but using a general standard) or on the scale and seem to rush to be these "things" and so have a group and thus fit in.

There's one in our place (I say one as she was clearly born a woman but I never bother with her after she ranted at someone once for saying she) and it's just plan weird. Cannot hold a conversation, will not even look you in the eye, dresses like a rainbow pulled through a hedge and only communicates through weird ranty emails. Most recently that we should stop having men's and women's toilets and just have toilets :p

From what I gather she's some sort of tech genius programmer type but, being Frank, is just utterly socially retarded and spends her days picking fights for no reason.

Soldato
Not wishing to be insulting (but I'm going to go right ahead and do it) has anyone ever noticed there is rarely anyone who might "fit in" who become gender higgledy-piggledy over whatever it is these days. They seem to be socially awkward, ugly (I appreciate beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but using a general standard) or on the scale and seem to rush to be these "things" and so have a group and thus fit in.

There's one in our place (I say one as she was clearly born a woman but I never bother with her after she ranted at someone once for saying she) and it's just plan weird. Cannot hold a conversation, will not even look you in the eye, dresses like a rainbow pulled through a hedge and only communicates through weird ranty emails. Most recently that we should stop having men's and women's toilets and just have toilets :p

From what I gather she's some sort of tech genius programmer type but, being Frank, is just utterly socially retarded and spends her days picking fights for no reason.

Sounds like someone who is clearly attention seeking but went about it in an extreme way.

Associate
Given the appalling literacy of many kids when they leave our education system perhaps it's time for the teachers to get back to teaching those old boring things like reading, writing (gay love letters do not count) and arithmetic before indoctrinating on social sexual issue's. Whenever i hear a child under 10 talk about sex it's always what the parent thinks and nothing to do with the child having that thought themselves and remembering my childhood and the 3 dozen or so kids i hung out with none of us bothered with sex until we went to secondary school. Playing with kids heads putting all this transsexual and gender fluidity in their heads at primary school is child abuse and robbing them of the only time in their life with innocence. To show how bad the problem is talk on the subject of puberty blocking meds is not shocking anymore for some it's almost routine and sorry no one can convince me that kids under the age of 7-8 went up to a parent saying they are a man in a girl's body or girl in a man's body that just isnt something that exists in the brains of children at that age without external influence.

I view this as just one branch of the progressive liberal plague currently infecting the west which seems to be all about tearing down the established societies we have had by destroying identity on all levels and undermining free speech to stifle any greater public debate and replacing it with absolutely nothing tangible other then a very loose homogeneous mess. The expansion of hate speech has created a situation where free speech is all but dead and debate isn't possible because if you don't parrot the social media line you are labelled a phobic or bigot. If any of us as individuals tried to influence a child's sexual identity in the way these schools are we would be classed as grooming that child and correctly so but if it's in school with the right activists supporting it becomes ok. We have rising mental health problems in our children more then ever before and it's only become this bad since liberalism became mainstream and promoted and it's no surprise to me because those identities and social standards which made the world make sense have been dismantled leaving our children rudderless in a world neither they or their parents any longer understand.

I've never been bothered by gay people of whatever group as long as they have respected me as a hetrosexual as i respect their choice of lifestyle and i have zero time for racism i can't think of anything more stupid then judging a person on the colour of their skin but that's not enough anymore we are slowly falling into group think where anyone with opinions outside of the group is something to be shunned and silenced. Our police forces are fast going down the route of thought crime your house gets burgled they give you a crime number and that's it say the wrong words on the internet and they are soon on your case, sorry this isn't the UK i grew up in and i dont recognise or relate to much of it anymore and no matter how many times i have supposedly people in the know telling me it's better it doesn't look or feel better and children are no longer safe from nefarious influence in schools how the hell is that better by any standard.

Soldato
You do realise that most schools just want your children to STFU and listen for 5 seconds and when the stars align and they actually do that then its get the information for the tests in their heads time right? The idea that there is some kind of agenda in our school system for this kind of thing is kind of laughable.

These are pages from books distributed to schools in Canada, aimed at 11-12 year olds. I can also get you approved guidance material distributed to schools in the UK that promotes identifying as trans and explicitly advises on how to handle parents who object.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Soldato
I view this as just one branch of the progressive liberal plague currently infecting the west which seems to be all about tearing down the established societies we have had by destroying identity on all levels and undermining free speech to stifle any greater public debate and replacing it with absolutely nothing tangible other then a very loose homogeneous mess. The expansion of hate speech has created a situation where free speech is all but dead and debate isn't possible because if you don't parrot the social media line you are labelled a phobic or bigot.

This is precisely the case.

This is Julia Long removed from an event by 7 police officers. She had bought a ticket and was quietly sitting there. Someone recognized her as a gender critical person and she was dragged out by the officers because she made other attendees "uncomfortable". She refuses to agree that a man becomes a woman just because he thinks he is, and is removed from public discourse by police.

Image-2-xlarge-trans-Nv-BQz-QNjv4-Bq-EDj-Tm7-Jpzh-SGR1-8-Ap-EWQA1v-Lvhk-Mt-V.jpg

The police have become the paramilitary wing of the Guardian.

Caporegime
Image-2-xlarge-trans-Nv-BQz-QNjv4-Bq-EDj-Tm7-Jpzh-SGR1-8-Ap-EWQA1v-Lvhk-Mt-V.jpg

If it’s a private event they’re entitled to ask them to leave if they don’t want them there.

Don’t get me wrong I agree that it is silly for a supposedly inclusive event to chuck people out because they disagree with their opinions, if they were disruptive then that’s another matter. But regardless they can still kick them out if they want.

Soldato
This is precisely the case.

This is Julia Long removed from an event by 7 police officers. She had bought a ticket and was quietly sitting there. Someone recognized her as a gender critical person and she was dragged out by the officers because she made other attendees "uncomfortable". She refuses to agree that a man becomes a woman just because he thinks he is, and is removed from public discourse by police.

Elsewhere in the news,

The stabbings continue unabated and the Police claim they are powerless to prevent because of a lack of resources.

Caporegime
If it’s a private event they’re entitled to ask them to leave if they don’t want them there.

Don’t get me wrong I agree that it is silly for a supposedly inclusive event to chuck people out because they disagree with their opinions, if they were disruptive then that’s another matter. But regardless they can still kick them out if they want.

It highlights the massive intolerance of the left though, there's regularly 'right wing' events/presentations which get heavily disrupted by leftists shouting etc and you don't see people demanding they be removed, most people on the right just want them to be respectful to other attendees by sitting down and being quiet. People on the far left literally want to destroy their political opponents (dissidents) which is why under Communism you get massive genocides, no doubt they believe it's for the good of the collective group.

Soldato
It highlights the massive intolerance of the left though, there's regularly 'right wing' events/presentations which get heavily disrupted by leftists shouting etc and you don't see people demanding they be removed, most people on the right just want them to be respectful to other attendees by sitting down and being quiet. People on the far left literally want to destroy their political opponents (dissidents) which is why under Communism you get massive genocides, no doubt they believe it's for the good of the group.

Slightly off-topic but not really, I remember this response from Goldsmith's LGBTQ+ society:
LGBTQ-Gulag.png

TRA seems to be one of the heads of the hydra. There are others and they all seem quite related. The history of Dawkin's style atheism movement with the Left is (bear with me) a very instructive case study. The general Leftist / Progressive movement moved to adopt the militant atheist movement in the same way it did women's rights, gay rights, anti-racism et al. Because it seemed a useful recruiting pool / signal boosting group, it being a minority group that was opposed to the Christian majority in the USA. For a short time online you'd see this sort of these sorts of posts that blended it in as one of the causes the Left championed. And then they were dropped like a hot rock when it became clear that the Dawkin's-school atheists were equally critical and vocal about Islam. And were silently and invisibly brushed from the side.

Anyway, the TRA movements relationship to wider social control movements is another topic. What matters here is that it is anti-science, harmful to children and uses communist and authoritarian playbook tactics to acquire power. When bombthreats are called in to Women's Place meetings and academics are trapped in stairwells and pinned in by black-clad, masked ANTIFA thugs, something is very wrong.

Caporegime
RizlaKing said:
I view this as just one branch of the progressive liberal plague currently infecting the west which seems to be all about tearing down the established societies we have had by destroying identity on all levels and undermining free speech to stifle any greater public debate and replacing it with absolutely nothing tangible other then a very loose homogeneous mess. The expansion of hate speech has created a situation where free speech is all but dead and debate isn't possible because if you don't parrot the social media line you are labelled a phobic or bigot.

Soldato
It highlights the massive intolerance of the left though, there's regularly 'right wing' events/presentations which get heavily disrupted by leftists shouting etc and you don't see people demanding they be removed, most people on the right just want them to be respectful to other attendees by sitting down and being quiet. People on the far left literally want to destroy their political opponents (dissidents) which is why under Communism you get massive genocides, no doubt they believe it's for the good of the collective group.

To my mind, the difference between the "Right" and the "Left" is that, even at the authoritarian end, the "Right" still values individuality and personal freedom.

And that also include the freedom to entertain a different point of view or opinion.

The "Right" may disagree with the views and opinions of the "Left", but they do recognise the right of the "Left" to hold them.

By contrast, the "Left" tend to be so convinced that their opinions are the only correct ones that they simply cannot accept the idea that equally smart, educated and knowledgeable people might have a different view on the world than they do.

As a consequence, they regard their political opponents not as equals to be debated with but rather that the failure of people on the "Right" to hold the same views as they do is some sort of conclusive proof that people on the "Right" are uneducated, stupid, ignorant, mentally ill or just plain evil.

Even the word "Transphobia" says it all ( as does all the other <something>phobia descriptors)

A Phobia is a mental condition, sometimes an extremely debilitating one,

Only in the world of the left can somebody who thinks that there is something ridiculous about a Man slapping on some lippy, dressing up in a posh frock, and insisting on being called Jennifer be considered to be suffering from a mental illness

(Let alone actually comitting a criminal offense)

Soldato
These are pages from books distributed to schools in Canada, aimed at 11-12 year olds. I can also get you approved guidance material distributed to schools in the UK that promotes identifying as trans and explicitly advises on how to handle parents who object.

1.jpg

This is absolutely god damn mental, insane, honestly insane.

Back
Top Bottom